Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:There could be more Liberty fans in Scott Stadium than Hoo fans. I have had several Boo Hoos tell me Liberty will win this game.
“Sources”
By cruzan_flame13
Purple Haize wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:There could be more Liberty fans in Scott Stadium than Hoo fans. I have had several Boo Hoos tell me Liberty will win this game.
“Sources”
This situation might be tricky. His sources could be strangers that he has met at a BK or somewhere else. In my opinion I sort of disagree with these HOO fans because we are not the P5 or upper G5 teams that they would lose to. Hopefully LU will reach to that point while still being independent, but we need a miracle to win that game(especially the game a week afterwards).
By Class of 20Something
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
“Sources”
This situation might be tricky. His sources could be strangers that he has met at a BK or somewhere else. In my opinion I sort of disagree with these HOO fans because we are not the P5 or upper G5 teams that they would lose to. Hopefully LU will reach to that point while still being independent, but we need a miracle to win that game(especially the game a week afterwards).
I don't think it's a miracle we need, just defense and a run game. Their DLine is depleted and shallow. Their LB corps is one of the best in the country. 4.5 ypc or better will keep us in this game. If this game is tight in the 4th quarter, we may have a chance to steal it by gassing their defense.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:UVa has a history of losing these types of games. Ask the folks in Richmond.
And I'm really hoping history repeats itself on Nov. 10. :pray
By CCWMichael
Aloha,

I did not want to start a new thread just for this. We purchased our Army tickets today. Online it states will call, however I am well aware somtimes things work a bit differently. Will we need to pick up our tickets opening day or will ticketing mail us our tickets?
By Class of 20Something
CCWMichael wrote:Aloha,

I did not want to start a new thread just for this. We purchased our Army tickets today. Online it states will call, however I am well aware somtimes things work a bit differently. Will we need to pick up our tickets opening day or will ticketing mail us our tickets?
Give the ticket office a call. They're usually pretty on the ball. Let us know what you hear.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Anybody going to either game in the Land of Enchantment?
Anybody going to go to home games ?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Going and tailgating! :tailgate
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
It would appear UVA is a little but more talented than we thought they’d be coming into this season. I never thought it was a foregone conclusion we’d beat them preseason but I thought we had a great chance to. My expectations are tempered a bit after seeing them reel off a couple dubs.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]