Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Based on his numbers it looks like he wasn't a starter for Fullerton, but that doesn't mean he isn't a talent. They were National JUCO champions. Listed as a corner but has safety size. I would think he will have 3 years to play 2. Committed to GA St. last summer. I don't know if he has officially de-comitted, but he is obviously still open to other options.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Anyone know when Jeremy is coming for his visit? This is a very crucial recruit with the loss of 2 CBs to transfer. He should be a huge help on the field, and perhaps just as importantly, based on several of his tweets he appears to be a young man who would understand and fit into the Liberty culture.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
The uniforms used in this graphic are popping in a few places. Maybe its just a graphic designer going rogue, or its a new look for the team.
I actually remember the first time I saw that design. Willie from ChampionshipSubdivision.com would make some reimaginings of team uniforms using Nike Pro Combat and I asked him to do one for Liberty and that is what he came up with. Would have gone with something different for the helmet logo though
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Sign him and we should be ok. I think faulks is a real stud and matthews is solid. Turner is a huge loss but i personally wont miss holloway. Hes gotten burned so many times

In an ideal world we pick up a corner d tackle o lineman and another tight end. Maybe even a receiverif we redshirt gandy stubbs and coleman.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I have a good feeling about landing Jeremy. It looks like will be on board with the school mission, he has the opportunity to play right away, and he would get to play against that 2018 schedule as a Senior, which I'm sure is a lot more exciting than whoever GA Southern has on their schedule. I think he has a redshirt year, but with the needs at CB I doubt we would use it.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Sign him and we should be ok. I think faulks is a real stud and matthews is solid. Turner is a huge loss but i personally wont miss holloway. Hes gotten burned so many times

In an ideal world we pick up a corner d tackle o lineman and another tight end. Maybe even a receiverif we redshirt gandy stubbs and coleman.
Jeremy Peters would have been the starter over Holloway if he could have stayed healthy long enough. I agree on Matthews and Faulks. Both can play. We need a minimum of one more solid CB. I think the FR Best is a future stud but coming off ACL surgery makes it a question mark. Lacey would be a great addition.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Coach Daley tweet indicating we are hosting recruits this weekend:

JUCO prospects all, no doubt, and I would think Lacey will be one of them. Based on Gill saying in his recent interview that he anticipates having well over 70 on scholarship next year, there is still work to be done. We have only about 60 on the current roster who were signed originally as scholarship players. Some of those walkons no doubt now have schollies, (ie. Mosely and Isaacson among others) but they generally don't release that info, so it's hard to know how many and who, but in looking up and down the roster there are at least 6-8 players who started as walkons who willprobably get some snaps and might have been deemed scholarship-worthy.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I miss the days when ole BJ would go undercover and give us updates about visitors on campus.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:I have reache dout to several of the known JUCO offers and none have acknowledged that they are visiting this weekend. So we may have some new names appear.
Interesting. Lacey tweeted that he would be doing a visit this month, but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean this weekend.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]