Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUGrad2000
Registration Days Posts
1. Anyone have season tickets in the club section? Is it much better? Than say sec. 205
2. Do you have to be at the $3,000 level to buy single game tickets to the club section?
3. Can a group of friends pool their money to get to the $3,000 level and purchase season club seats?
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
LUGrad2000 wrote:1. Anyone have season tickets in the club section? Is it much better? Than say sec. 205
2. Do you have to be at the $3,000 level to buy single game tickets to the club section?
3. Can a group of friends pool their money to get to the $3,000 level and purchase season club seats?
1 Seats are cushioned and have a built in drink holder. View is about the same. Club access before the game, GREAT!
2 yes
3 yes

I hope to be at club level again in 2018. Just spoke to them, I suspect some changes coming to the levels when the stadium is expanded. More options.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Anyone interested in splitting the club level $3,000 and tickets, or if you are already club level, and can add two season tickets to your allotment, PM me.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Looks like club level will sell out this season. Those with club level this year get priority next season. I am hoping to go back to club level in 2018. I have a boat load of loyalty points, so I should have a pretty good shot.

If everything stays the same, a club level donation and tickets run $600 per person for group of 8.

We need to keep this thread running and do some grouping. I may only need 2, 4 max.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:Anyone interested in splitting the club level $3,000 and tickets, or if you are already club level, and can add two season tickets to your allotment, PM me.
Ask me next year. I have pretty high priority points and may be looking for someone to go in half with for club seats. I have also thought about finding enough people to go in and get a suite. Only need 15 people at $2K a ticket.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote:
R i wrote:Anyone interested in splitting the club level $3,000 and tickets, or if you are already club level, and can add two season tickets to your allotment, PM me.
Ask me next year. I have pretty high priority points and may be looking for someone to go in half with for club seats. I have also thought about finding enough people to go in and get a suite. Only need 15 people at $2K a ticket.
2019, will be interesting to see how loge seating works.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]