Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Ewglenn
Is there any way y'all could compile all of these into one thread? It makes your board cluttered and take longer to find different articles. Just my opinion but it seems there would be no need for every player to be its own thread. You could just make one thread and put them in there so it's easier to navigate your board. Just my suggestion thanks.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Ewglenn wrote:Is there any way y'all could compile all of these into one thread? It makes your board cluttered and take longer to find different articles. Just my opinion but it seems there would be no need for every player to be its own thread. You could just make one thread and put them in there so it's easier to navigate your board. Just my suggestion thanks.
I personally don't get why some people seem to get bent out of shape if the board is "cluttered" I actually like seeing the individual threads pop up when we offer a new prospect.

To find everyone we have offered in one place, you can just go here.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24390

There are links to each player's individual thread. Sly goes to quite a bit of work updating this periodically, but sometimes there is a delay before a new player is added.
oldflame wrote:
Ewglenn wrote:Is there any way y'all could compile all of these into one thread? It makes your board cluttered and take longer to find different articles. Just my opinion but it seems there would be no need for every player to be its own thread. You could just make one thread and put them in there so it's easier to navigate your board. Just my suggestion thanks.
I personally don't get why some people seem to get bent out of shape if the board is "cluttered" I actually like seeing the individual threads pop up when we offer a new prospect.

To find everyone we have offered in one place, you can just go here.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24390

There are links to each player's individual thread. Sly goes to quite a bit of work updating this periodically, but sometimes there is a delay before a new player is added.
I'm with you. I must be getting 'old' :lol:
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Just about any board for a school with even a minimum amount of traffic posts individual threads for offered prospects. Many times there are singular threads for all prospects in a season. I do my best to keep football updated in this forum. The other sports tend to be in one thread since there are less athletes involved.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Just about any board for a school with even a minimum amount of traffic posts individual threads for offered prospects. Many times there are singular threads for all prospects in a season. I do my best to keep football updated in this forum. The other sports tend to be in one thread since there are less athletes involved.
Your efforts in providing FB recruit information are appreciated Sly.
:clapping

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]