Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

badger74 wrote:Smurf with pipe-cleaner arms. Hard to believe best out there. Here's what a real FBS RB should look like http://fantasycpr.com/files/2015/03/mel ... onsin1.jpg
Yeah, I'm sure this player didn't come into the program looking like that. Just so that Matthews will hit the gym with more equipment and a trainer(or trainers) that will make him stronger. Also, ive seen guys who looked smaller and was more powerful than some dudes who had puffy arms. There's a saying in lacrosse which states that size doesn't always coordinate with skills (no wonder the sport is growing rapidly again in the U.S.).
Masha & Matthews could both be used as a scat back or slot. Having great athletes in open space creates opportunities.

Incidentally Blinn is where Cam Newton won his first national championship and is located in the hometown of Blue Bell Ice Cream. You know, the place that contented cows think is heaven.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]