Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

cruzan_flame13 wrote:Sounds like Mr. Rogers might've found a new neighborhood! I like how he can catch in traffic. If he comes to LU, he sure needs to run those bleachers :lol:
That was bad.

I would hope there aren't many recruits that would choose a flailing GSU over a transitioning LU. But I guess we will find out.

Anyone been doing this long enough to know if we've been chasing this many JUCO athletes in past seasons?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Not since the erly days of Rocco have we focused this much of JUCOs. Then again, we've never been in this situation where we have the opportunity to hand out so many scholarships thanks to our step up to FBS.
Class of 20Something wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Sounds like Mr. Rogers might've found a new neighborhood! I like how he can catch in traffic. If he comes to LU, he sure needs to run those bleachers :lol:
That was bad.

I would hope there aren't many recruits that would choose a flailing GSU over a transitioning LU. But I guess we will find out.

Anyone been doing this long enough to know if we've been chasing this many JUCO athletes in past seasons?

Well that's your opinion lol. His twitter is saying otherwise though. All I know is that he'll be a great addition to the Flames squad.
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:
That was bad.

Well that's your opinion lol. His twitter is saying otherwise though. All I know is that he'll be a great addition to the Flames squad.
Just joking on your pun. Seems like he can really attack the ball anywhere it's thrown. Could be great on an out route away from the DB. Buckshot has the arm to really make Rogers dangerous.
@20Something

I agree, but from the looks of his twitter feed, it seem like he will commit to LU. Nonetheless, we saw what happened with Lewis a couple months ago. Still my fingers are crossed and I'll still have hope lol.
jinxy wrote:SO wvu didnt offer? I saw he was on a visit there. Could def use a tight end so we could redshirt the 2 frosh.
One of my team sources said WVU was very presumptuous about being the only logical choice for him to make, and he was turned off by their arrogance.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
WVU arrogant? :rofl
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
He looks like he could be dangerous on one of our favorite routes for the TE, seam route off the inside fake
Sounds like EMU made a good impression. Big school. MAC conference. Cold weather.
It will be interesting to see his choice on Saturday. You have to think we have more upside and opportunity for him to be a big part of this new chapter.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote:Chose Texas State.

SBC :rofl :rofl

Gotta tell you that after that egotistical 2 hour display, they can have him. Apparently he thinks he is LaBron James or something.

We have a couple of nice Freshmen coming in to go with Fautz, and if I remember correctly, the Jackson kid chose us over Texas State. I think we will be fine at TE.
Very interested in recruiting this year. I want to see where we match up. Who we are losing to and winning against. This was not a great example since we would be in transition in both years of his eligibility.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Texas State finished 2-10 this year. :brownbag
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
99 or thereabouts if Im reading the stats correctly BYD...although TE hasn't exactly been a focal point of our offense over the years
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]