Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Haha, i went and read his timeline after oldflames comments. The respect my decision comment is the one that these kids say that cracks me up. I get it that 4 and 5 star kids have some big time recruiting pitches and likely some illegal stuff thrown there way but this one? A juco tight end with 2 years left and offers from wvu texas state us and emu haha. I mean who is not going to let that decision go and keep pressing????

I would have liked to have had him so we could redshirt the 2 frosh in a meaningless year. Oh well we can go find another juco type kid to backup foutz.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:A juco tight end with 2 years left and offers from wvu texas state us and emu haha.
I still can't believe he turned down down the mighty Mountaineers. :banghead He must not like pepperoni rolls or double wides. :rofl
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
jinxy wrote:A juco tight end with 2 years left and offers from wvu texas state us and emu haha.
I still can't believe he turned down down the mighty Mountaineers. :banghead He must not like pepperoni rolls or double wides. :rofl
He visited WVU, but I don't believe they offered him a scholarship.

If I understand this correctly, starting July 1st,[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]