Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Moroni Iniguez
6' 4" 315 lbs Offensive Lineman
JUCO: Snow College (UT)
HSL Kaysville (UT) HS

*** 3 Years to Play 3 Seasons ***

Twitter

Holds Offers from (As of 4/29/17):
  • Eastern Illinois
    Incarnate Word
    Liberty
    Louisiana-Monroe
    New Mexico
    Tennessee-Martin
    Youngstown State
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
A young man from Utah named Moroni with an offer from a Catholic school and an evangelical school but not a Mormon school. Pray for the Lord's blessing on this young man wherever God opens doors. (But we sure could use some good O' linemen. :wink: )
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Hope LU will still be on his mind after his other visit(s). Is there any word from Rogers on his decision?
Rogers is taking one more OV and will be announcing Saturday. As far as Moroni is concerned, NM is obviously closer to home, but I have a feeling that what Liberty provides will be especially appealing to a family man.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Plus, if he likes Mormon co-eds, we do have that college over the mountain in nearby Buena Vista. ;)
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Oops! Sorry about that. :brownbag
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I'm not sure where we stand but he has picked up a few more offers since he visited us. New Mexico appears to be a prime challenger. And I haven't seen a formal offer referenced by hom yet, but there is clearly some strong interest from West Virginia.
Snow College is my neck of the woods. I am very well acquainted with the school and area. It's pretty much a small State College with large LDS student population. Snow College was named not so much in reference to wintery weather of the local area or for the white stuff that falls from the sky, but as in Lorenzo Snow, fifth president of the Mormon Church. Moroni Iniguez looks like a good pickup if we could get him. How many years of eligibility does he have?
Per his Facebook page, and the JuCo Football Forer, it looks like Moroni Iniguez has in the past 24 hours just picked up an offer from Utah State Aggies for the 2017 Recruiting Class. I'd speculate that it is likely an offer with strong appeal to him from a local State of Utah paradigm. It may or could be a hard FBS offer for Liberty to compete.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point g[…]

Longwood

Liberty heads east down 460 today for a game at Lo[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Week #4 Top Performers - Runs - Gatorbait 49 HR[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/17825216[…]