Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Sly Fox wrote:When his dad played TE for the Huskers, Coach Gill & Coach Brown were on staff there. I am guessing that angle has a great deal to do with our contact with him.
Nice detective work there sly. It's a smart move. Other than the volume of 3* offers(easily explained by us going FBS), is there evidence of IM being involved as far down as recruiting? I know boosters and alumni are his game, I just didn't know if IM had any signature moves that we could quietly benefit from.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:When his dad played TE for the Huskers, Coach Gill & Coach Brown were on staff there. I am guessing that angle has a great deal to do with our contact with him.
Nice detective work there sly. It's a smart move. Other than the volume of 3* offers(easily explained by us going FBS), is there evidence of IM being involved as far down as recruiting? I know boosters and alumni are his game, I just didn't know if IM had any signature moves that we could quietly benefit from.
C’Mon Man... AD’s do not recruit.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]