Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Good arm, love the downfield accuracy, moves well in the pocket but has decent ability to scramble as well. Keeps his shoulders square to his target which helps with throws downfield and while not super dangerous as a runner, he can keep defenses honest. Coach forbidden, you have an assessment?
By Equinox
Registration Days Posts
His arm appears to be accurate, with nice touch, but not as strong as Buckshot. However, his footwork is perfect. Whoever this kid’s QB coach is, he’s teaching him the right way to move in the pocket.
By LUaddict
Registration Days Posts
I like observing these QB prospects, now that we have announced that we're going FBS, I hope that prospects like Buckshot are the quality type of recruits that we pull. With that being said, from viewing the second video Whatley is not that accurate and there seems to be a lot of ball wobble when when he releases the ball. He does have good footwork, but I'm not convinced yet. If I was evaluating him based on the current videos, I would pass on him.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]