Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By cruzan_flame13
Alan York's interview with Solomon McGinty:

http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm ... 28&TeamID=

It was interesting to hear how hype our players and those transferring are for the next season. What I truly liked about this interview was Solomon's response about others reaction (mostly FCS schools) on us transitioning to the FBS. I think you guys will like this interview and it should support how worthy is next season's outcome for the future of the program (recruits, moral, fans,etc.)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I. Never lie on a message board.
G-2 would say just that.
By Class of 20Something
Purple Haize wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I. Never lie on a message board.
G-2 would say just that.
We all know what Groucho Marx said about Military​ Intelligence.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Forget G-2, I'm looking forward to a trip in a G6
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:Forget G-2, I'm looking forward to a trip in a G6
If you see Nikki on your Far East Movement don't forget to put your 2's in the air! 8)

[youtube]w4s6H4ku6ZY[/youtube]
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Reference indoor practice facility, they appear to be adding on to the east end. Does anyone know what that will be ?
By Class of 20Something
ballcoach15 wrote:Reference indoor practice facility, they appear to be adding on to the east end. Does anyone know what that will be ?
We are unsure if that concrete wall is new sinage or their ramp. Both are pictured in sketches.
By cruzan_flame13
Class of 20Something wrote:Well, with our move to FBS, what replaces that ugly Big South logo on the 25's? I can't imagine an NCAA logo. Do we leave it blank?

Isn't there an FBS Independent logo (not sure if it's the logo that has been promoted since the transition news)? If we leave it blank, so be it lol
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:Well, with our move to FBS, what replaces that ugly Big South logo on the 25's? I can't imagine an NCAA logo. Do we leave it blank?

Isn't there an FBS Independent logo (not sure if it's the logo that has been promoted since the transition news)? If we leave it blank, so be it lol
Think big!! Put the Big East logo ther! Or the SEC!!!
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:

I'm thinking they should come up with a P-5 Ready marketing scheme with a really cool logo! Is that big enough! Or too much inside the box?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:

I'm thinking they should come up with a P-5 Ready marketing scheme with a really cool logo! Is that big enough! Or too much inside the box?[/quote]

You might be on to something. How about

#P5
READY
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:I hope your occupation does not consist of comedy.
[youtube]u7Ty3fggeBA[/youtube]

[youtube]IWINtUCshxY[/youtube]

[youtube]ALnDV8HsaXk[/youtube]
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
^^^you outdid yourself here
By cruzan_flame13
Purple Haize wrote:

Not even going to waste my time with youtube video reference. If you can't think of your own response or type in the gesture, then it's not worth it. If you do want to have a discussion without the poor mockery, then we can do so.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:^^^you outdid yourself here
Thank you. Originally I was just going with the first one. But then I thought 'I need to go bigger'. And what is bigger than Goodfellas? But it still didn't feel complete. I felt I was missing an opportunity so I looked outside the box. Who'd have thought there was humor in Sling Blade? So I think it shows I'm working hard on my notes deficiencies on the board by both thinking big AND outside the box!!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:

Not even going to waste my time with youtube video reference. If you can't think of your own response or type in the gesture, then it's not worth it. If you do want to have a discussion without the poor mockery, then we can do so.
You have only yourself to blame for this.....I mean you did ask for gestures

[youtube]gxBXke6KvPA[/youtube]
By cruzan_flame13
You have fun with your youtube videos. I said typed gestures, not links to youtube. That part of my response was skipped over. Anyway, on to the other folks who actually discuss some valid points/opinions about LU's FBS status.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:You have fun with your youtube videos. I said typed gestures, not links to youtube. That part of my response was skipped over. Anyway, on to the other folks who actually discuss some valid points/opinions about LU's FBS status.
Smart move. Leave the field of battle and declare victory
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Petty Haize - 1
Cruz13 - 0
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Heres a question. When will we get some commitments for this year. I expected jucos to be difficult this year but i thought rising hs seniors and fbs transfers would be easier. I would hope we can net a few the next couple weeks during camps.
G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?