Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:He injured his knee in September. I wouldn't be surprised to see him brought along slowly, maybe even red-shirted.
These types of knee injuries can be healed from in 10 months. I'm not saying that will happen with Best, so you are right that it may slow things down. My statement was more geared toward once he is healthy.
By Class of 20Something
The team wasted no time with this. I'm glad to see them be so strict with it. I hope Best can get the help he needs to not return to what I am sure is a low point in his life. Hopefully whomever he victimized has the support to recover as well.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:The team wasted no time with this. I'm glad to see them be so strict with it. I hope Best can get the help he needs to not return to what I am sure is a low point in his life. Hopefully whomever he victimized has the support to recover as well.
100%
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I heard that a football player who is redshirting has been arrested. Not know enough details to post more information. But I hope it's a false rumor.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:How is something that came out 12 hours ago and was buried in a recruiting sub forum old news?

C’mon Beej.
I’m with Beej on this one ballcoach was trying to act like he was all in the know with his #Sources and got called on it.
Good job Beej
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
It was posted on here. Pardon me that it wasnt posted on the main football forum in big bold letters with an accompanying neon sign
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Where was it posted ?
Think of this as a learning opportunity. Learn to find where it was posted. Using a process of elimination it should be super easy. Even for an Army guy
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:search.php?search_id=unreadposts

Between that and figuring out clicking the * takes you to the first unread post in a forum, you can get really efficient keeping up with everything.
Give a man a link he can find an article
Teach a man to find his own link he can find many articles on his own
-Jobs 3:12
By Class of 20Something
Purple Haize wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:search.php?search_id=unreadposts

Between that and figuring out clicking the * takes you to the first unread post in a forum, you can get really efficient keeping up with everything.
Give a man a link he can find an article
Teach a man to find his own link he can find many articles on his own
-Jobs 3:12
Is that Steve?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]