Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By #10
Registration Days Posts
One of the reason's I love Liberty - SETH REICHART
(From his DEC newsletter)
"I'm an Urban Missionary and Director of the Urban Impact Athletics Department. My wife Niki and I have 7 children: (kids names here). I am passionate about raising up a generation of youth who will commit their minds, bodies, and souls to Jesus Christ and in turn create a legacy of blessings and the love of God for their families for a thousand generations to come. Proverbs 16:9 says, "In his heart a man plans his ways but the Lord determines his steps." I believe that God clearly called me to urban ministry as an eighth grader at my middle school Bible camp. God brought the right people into my life at the right time. My hope and prayer is that I am able to be that person to others."
Seth works for Urban Impact in Pittsburg, Pa . He needs and deserves our prayers and financial support.

Seth was a quality player from a couple of coaches ago. Most of his kids are adopted.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]