Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:There are twelve people in the stands.
The stadium certainly isn't buzzing with electricity
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:No effort again. Awesome.

Also how did this program get an invite? Oh right, it was the Sun Belt. The standards aren't very high.
I don't know which team wants to be there less
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
That was a stupid commercial. 'Genders don't play Sports. Athletes do.' Than why have separate Men's and Women's teams?
By forbidden
Registration Days Posts
This is so simple LU is awful up front on both sides of the ball. Ur right it's is rather simple in theory stop run and win but ur trying to stop the run with a converted OL and a true fresh DL that really looks awful and overmatched
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Where is BJ? Interviewing for our soon to be head coach vacancy I hope.
He had to work. Remember he went through the whole work schedule? And sadly, probably working on his resume
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Time to catch up on Season 6 of Moonshiners.
By forbidden
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote:looks like the team doesn't care anymore. i expect coastal to have 250+ yards rushing which would be pathetic since they have no qb
Do u understand that LU has NOTHING upfront and they would have been better not knocking the QB out
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]