Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Bradenton (FL) Herald wrote:DECEMBER 16, 2016 9:00 PM
After an up-and-down high school career, Palmetto High’s Rodshon Williams prepares for All-Star showcase

Palmetto High’s Rodshon Williams emerged as one of the best two-way players in Manatee County this fall after an up-and-down start to his high school career. David W. Doonan sports@bradenton.com

BY DAVID WILSON
dwilson@bradenton.com

PALMETTO Jim Phelan didn’t even need to see Rodshon Williams in pads to realize Manatee had a special talent ready to plug into the middle of his defensive line. Williams was still a few months away from his first game with the Hurricanes’ freshman team in 2013 when he and the rest of the incoming freshman class was working, running through get offs in shorts and T-shirts in one of the Manatee High School locker rooms.

Phelan liked to prowl around the locker room on these days, hand-picking the future of his defensive line before Steve Peebles, the offensive line coach at the time, could corral the same players for his side of the ball. Phelan didn’t have a chance to hesitate with Williams, so he called him over.
Click Here for Full Story
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]