Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I saw that as well, Tide. My guess it was based on the arrival of the kids on their officials. I can find nothing else shaking.
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
jinxy wrote:Is the fidel kid here too, on visit
Yes, Fidel Ogbeifun is currently on a visit as well.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
According to dearmons twitter they were 5 for 5 this weekend. So there is a fifth.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Kinda hard to get excited about getting two players with no other D1 offers. Hopefully they will be diamonds in the rough.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Man...way to find the thorn there flameshaw...I'm looking forward to seeing 16 letters announced on Wednesday
Last edited by BJWilliams on January 30th, 2017, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Man...way to find the thorn there flamehunter...I'm looking forward to seeing 16 letters announced on Wednesday
Check who you are talking to. Wasn't me.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Man...way to find the thorn there flamehunter...I'm looking forward to seeing 16 letters announced on Wednesday
Check who you are talking to. Wasn't me.
[youtube]teUnSb3O58w[/youtube]
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Sorry flamehunter...was on my phone trying to read the post...stuff looks the same on a 4+ inch screen sometimes (no Im not switching to an iPhone Apple fanboys)
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote:Kinda hard to get excited about getting two players with no other D1 offers. Hopefully they will be diamonds in the rough.
My previous comment was supposed to be to you not flamehunter...post edited
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
All of the known letters are in with the exception of Kimani. His Twitter feed indicates nothing so I assume we are just waiting for his signing ceremony.

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]