Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Max Fisher
6' 3" 202 lbs Wide Receiver
Washington (DC) Gonzaga

Rivals Profile 2- :star

247sports Profile 3- :star

Scout Profile

Hudl Profile

Twitter

Holds Offers from (As of 7/30/16):
  • Ball State
    Boston College
    Coastal Carolina
    Eastern Michigan
    Howard
    Indiana
    JMU
    Kent State
    Liberty
    NC State
    Robert Morris
    Temple
    Toledo
    Towson
    Wake Forest
    Western Michigan
    UConn

Highlights of #1 Max Fisher at 20:10 & 27:35:
[youtube]
[/youtube]
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Couple thoughts here (I'll defer to forbidden for the deeper analysis):

1) I like his obvious measurables. at 6-3 he looks like he can win a lot of 50-50 balls and at 202, he can add a little bit to his frame and not sacrifice his speed
2) He is a very precise route runner with what I would call "brembo quality brakes". More than a few times in his highlight on Hudl, he would come to a dead stop right at his yard mark, turn and give a perfect target to the QB before his defender had even come out of his backpedal.
3) With that said, on a few plays he would run his route, and then keep himself active in case the play broke down, so that the QB could find him and make a play. One issue I had with us last year is that on a few of the fumbles Josh had (I think he had one like this in the NFLPA game), he had to try to do a lot of extra work to make a play, but if they had seen the breakdown and come back to the ball, he could find them and at least get some yards out of it instead of coughing up the ball in a critical spot.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]