Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Very nice!
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I need to work on the cropping a little bit on a couple. The Zach one is probably the best.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Very nice, SJ.

Can you work your magic and put is in the game, now?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
No chance of that one happening.

I'm gonna try to make some defensive ones later, depending on if I can get any decent pictures.
By auntieann
Registration Days Posts
Love the photos thanks.. Auntie Ann
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
It might be Wynton, I thought it looks like a 7 though. It's hard to tell.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
It's Wynton. I zoomed in and saw that it was a 1. I thought it was a 7. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm working on 4 more.
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:It's Wynton. I zoomed in and saw that it was a 1. I thought it was a 7. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm working on 4 more.
Doing a great job though!!! The boys seem to like it!!!
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Yea, they've spread them all over Facebook. Hopefully in the next day or so I'll have one for Manny, E.L. Estes, and Chris Rocco, and maybe even a special thing with Coach Rocco. I'm waiting on a couple pictures.
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:Yea, they've spread them all over Facebook. Hopefully in the next day or so I'll have one for Manny, E.L. Estes, and Chris Rocco, and maybe even a special thing with Coach Rocco. I'm waiting on a couple pictures.
Don't forget Jason Horn, Steve Ackley, Ben Beasley. Thx!!
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
If I can get some high quality pictures of them I'll be more than happy to do them. I just don't have any high quality pictures of them.
By KaplanKrazies
Registration Days Posts
Wow, those are great. I wish I could photoshop like that!
By PeterParker
Registration Days Posts
...I'll be more than happy to do them.
I don't think that's in the Liberty Way. [Just couldn't pass that one up :twisted: ]

Much love though, they are impressive, even though you dogged my third grade paintshop skills (even on the Wake Board, knife/dagger...back...twist...) Seriously, though, nice work.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
You're learning. I was at the point you were at one time. You just have to keep learning new things. Good-tutorials.com is the best place to learn how to do new thing. Your cropping is getting better, you just have to work on backgrounds and the such.

Three down, one to go.
By PeterParker
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, I missed the photoshop class in college; my skills are much better than my paintshop foray would lead one to believe...I've just been too much of a cheap b*****d to break down and buy it.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I downloaded it.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Last edited by SuperJon on October 12th, 2006, 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]