Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Rashad was such a beast. he gave us a level of physicality we didn't have the last couple seasons prior to his arrival. I think it totally changed our philosophy at the position.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Rashad is in beat mode today against the typically strong run defense of the Texans. He pretty much is NY's only effective offensive weapon. But today he might be enough against the Texans who are playing without the league's leading rusher.
By Kiwon
Rashad had a great comment on Twitter....

"He’s my perfection - I’m just a man, but in His hands, I’m promised no rejection. Gods gets the glory."

It's cool that the success he experiences provides him with a bigger platform to share truth with those who may not pay attention outside of the Sports world.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone know if Rashads family has moved away from the Burg? In the New York Daily News article linked in flames nation, where he talks about dedicating the game to his father they say his dad was watching the game from his home in Richmond.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Bryan Jennings was recently named the head coach at Huguenot High School in Richmond. Maybe his dad lives with Bryan. I'm not sure about Butch's whereabouts. He could be on staff at Huguenot.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:Bryan Jennings was recently named the head coach at Huguenot High School in Richmond. Maybe his dad lives with Bryan. I'm not sure about Butch's whereabouts. He could be on staff at Huguenot.
That explains it for me. Thanks.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
ESPN.com wrote:Rashad Jennings has the write stuff
October, 3, 2014 9:00 AM ET
By Dan Graziano | ESPN.com

Rashad Jennings
AP Photo/Bill Kostroun

Rashad Jennings often tells the story of how he decided one day to take control of his life.

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Rashad Jennings was not always a writer. Writing always intrigued him, and he liked to have fun with it. But as a child, he was not what his teachers would have called a "good" writer.

"The worst," the New York Giants' running back recalled Thursday. "I had an 0.6 GPA average."

Somewhere along the way, things turned around on that front, the way they did on a number of fronts about which Jennings is happy to talk. A self-described former "short, fat dorky kid" who often tells the story of how he decided one day to take control of his physical fitness and, by extension, his life, Jennings projects the air of a self-made success story. He thinks a lot about his life, where he's been, how he got where he is now and where he might be going. And for a number of years now, he's been working on a book about just that.
Click Here for Full Story
NCAA Realignment Megathread

At what point in history was the ACC ever any bett[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]