Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By krh44
Registration Days Posts
Just curious as to what everyone thought was the highlight of the recruiting class? I am sure Jennings would get a few votes but I really like the 2 6'8 OL guys we picked up.
By elkinftball2002
terry adams ive watched this guy play 4 years now I have seen him in games where he just took over when it looked like we didnt have a chance. He will be a huge star at linebacker
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
As far as transferes, Jennings is definately the highlight of the bunch. He should make an immediate impact at running back position to say the least. As far as the freshmen I would say Adams, Trowbridge, and Williams are the ones to keep an eye on. These guys were recruited by ACC and SEC teams and have the potential to be stars at the 1AA level if they stick around long enough. One of the big offensive linemen, Tassara (6'8", 310 lbs) was recruited by Missouri and only played 2 years of high school football. Kind of reminds me of Trey Sartin, probably LU's best offensive lineman of all time from back in the 90's. Looks like some good defensive backs are in the bunch and some quarterbacks with good stats and played on good teams. Especially the kid from Georgia who played for the 3rd ranked team at the highest level in the state. A little small though. I have doubts concerning the defensive line recruits. But overall a good start to the process of rebuilding the program to respectablilty. Hopefully can get some more 1A transferes in the areas of offensive line and defensive lines.
Field Hockey

Having one of your assistants get hired as HC at a[…]

New Mexico State

Spearman single-handedly beat us. Best pitcher […]

LSU

We won 2 last season at UCLA, should have won a 3r[…]

NMSU

I do not see the European players to be as fast as[…]