Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Anyone else with a "man crush" on Aikens? :wink:

He's the real deal. And he will be ringing some clocks next fall: a human highlight reel on defense.
By ladybird6
Registration Days Posts
Walt Aikens did a gr8 job in the spring game..he still has it and will go all the way ..he is # 19 in game,..my family was there and will be at first game in Sept. This young man gr8 on the field.
By ladybird6
Registration Days Posts
FlamesBeBallin wrote:Walt is a sick dunker! Play Basketball

he is good at Basketball & :football and track..hes a gr8 athele..all american young man..he tries hard 2 do hi best at everything he does..just lov u :D
By ladybird6
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:Kid was all-freshman in the Big Ten. He definitely can play.
Just remember..good things come 2 those who wait..the 3rd will b here before u know it :)
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
ladybird6 wrote:
jcmanson wrote:I think we found Walt's girl :lol:
I'm his best fan and I all ways will b..I'm gmom :D :wink:
I know you've been here a while, but welcome aboard.

I'm the voice of reason around here... dont listen to anyone else.
By BigAl57
Registration Days Posts
I'm the voice of reason around here... dont listen to anyone else.[/quote]

Truer words have never been spoken........NOT :roll:
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
BigAl57 wrote:
PAmedic wrote:I'm the voice of reason around here... dont listen to anyone else.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke

joke   
[johk]
noun, verb, joked, jok·ing.
–noun
1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
By BigAl57
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:
BigAl57 wrote:
PAmedic wrote:I'm the voice of reason around here... dont listen to anyone else.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke

joke   
[johk]
noun, verb, joked, jok·ing.
–noun
1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.

taken that way......being ludicrously inadequate
By NG33
Registration Days Posts
BigAl57 wrote:
taken that way......being ludicrously inadequate
Really?
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
Seems like he has realized how fortunate he is and is ready to get the job done! loved hearing the part of him idolizing deion sanders. walt is bringing some swag...
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Anyone else with a "man crush" on Aikens? .

I have developed one.
By ladybird6
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:Kid was all-freshman in the Big Ten. He definitely can play.
He can play very well and is a gr8 student.. He will prove 2 b an asset 2 the school..both games were gr8..play your best, thats all u can do..hope 2 c him Sat. :D :football
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
gr8 po$t laDbrd

hope 2 c more frm u
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
He needs to have an incredible senior season to get an invitation to the Combine. But the Senior Bowl would be huge for his chances of getting drafted.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
COngratulations to Walt!
@Allstar_AIK on Twitter wrote:I thank God for blessing me with an invite to the Medal of Honor bowl game now I'm thanking God for blessing me with a Senior Bowl invite!!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]