Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Come on, the first practice started almost 45 minutes ago, where are the pictures?
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
a) first practice was yesterday

b) second practice isn't until after 6 p.m. today. team is in meetings until then.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Chris, I guess I was only a day late. Not too unusual.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
It was practice. How can you learn anything from pictures of practice? You can see who looked good in shorts and shoulder pads. That's about it.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
We could see pictures of them, not how good they are.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
LU'sbestmanager wrote:uhh.. see the new guys
Well, we now know what happened to Brokeback.
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
haha.... see how big they actually are(that didnt come out right). like the couple of 6'8 linemen we have
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Size in pictures doesn't mean crap. Do you realize how often I get asked if I play football while I'm working? Shaq looks pretty big on tv and pictures but you never realize exactly how tall he is until you see him in person.
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
Manger has a point (and I wish I could help you out). Tassara was standing with Rhett Parson and Sene next to John, one of the strength coaches. John's no small guy but he looked like a child next to those two. Everybody came back bigger and leaner than last year. Greiser looks like a brick and, I might be wrong, but I'd swear Godsil grew two inches taller over the summer. Britt Stone is much bigger than he was last year. Brandon Turner and Ian Childress are a couple of other guys that jump to mind.
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw ... sorry if that sounded snarky. I didn't mean for it to come off that way.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Didn't take it that way at all. I have been working way too hard lately and just got my days mixed up. Thanks again for you contribution to the baord and coverage of LU sports.
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
ANyonw know if they have practice Sat.?
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
the full practice schedule is up on libertyflames.com. I had a note in today's paper (that didn't make it online, of course) about the next three days of practice. I think it's 2:15-5:30 all three days, or something like that. Full pads on Monday.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I posted the practice schedule in a seprate thread in this section
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]