Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
We got three first place votes. We're picked to finish fourth though. However, we got more first place votes than Charleston Southern.
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
Gardner-Webb's SID gave one of the first-place votes. I don't know who the other two came from. (Sorry, I wasn't one of them.)
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
That's crazy. Why would anybody besides us vote for that?
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
4th place huh??? boy do we have some surprises in store this year.
By madmat
Registration Days Posts
Just where an upcoming "under the radar" team wants to be. Put the bull's eye on the other teams backs and rise without talk, so after the games, the other teams are asking, "where did those guys come from?"
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
4th place in this so called conference sucks. We have to do better than this and I think we will.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I didn't expect to be ranked any higher than 3rd. No way are people going to rank us ahead of CSU or CCU after a 1-10 record. All of the other rankings that have come out this year have listed Gardner-Webb in front of us too so that didn't surprise me. Two of the three teams ahead of us are played at home this year. That should help us fare pretty well.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
amazed we got ANY 1st place votes.

4th is right where we SHOULD'VE been ranked- until the guys prove themselves. WHICH THEY WILL! this is gonna be a SWEET season!

GO FLAMES!
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]