Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By elkinftball2006
Registration Days Posts
on youtube its 96 mb so i made put it on youtube so you wont have to download.This was taking from a tape i already had because i wanting to get some things up quick so the quality isnt as good as most of my most but still great action.Im going to post newer clips probably thursday but this vid is 7 minutes long so enjoy and leave feedback on here and youtube if you will.Thanks...ill reply when the video is up
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
elkinftball2006 wrote:on youtube its 96 mb so i made put it on youtube so you wont have to download.This was taking from a tape i already had because i wanting to get some things up quick so the quality isnt as good as most of my most but still great action.Im going to post newer clips probably thursday but this vid is 7 minutes long so enjoy and leave feedback on here and youtube if you will.Thanks...ill reply when the video is up
???

It would help if you "reply" in a format that is a bit easier to understand. Either that or someone spiked my 2% milk.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Is he going to redshirt or play this year It would surprise me if he didn't start this year is he decides to play. Great quickness and ability to shed blockers. Is he really that fast or was the competition shown in the video that slow.
By elkinftball2006
Registration Days Posts
like said before he has ran a 4.54 but runs a legit 4.6 and this was timed by laser
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Terry Adams is insanely good. I do not want to take anything away from him. Elkin High School is 1-A school. In NC, the classifications are 1A through 4A with 1A being the smallest. In football, those classifications subdivide to 1A, 1AA, 2A, 2AA and so on. Elkin is 1A, which is generally something around 500 students or less. Many of the schools on the tape are 1A with a few being 2A (900 or less probably). That gives you an idea of the competition. However, we know from Rashad that you don't have to play against the best competition in high school to be good. TA McClendon (NC State) came from a 1AA school. A kid from East Surry (1AA) who played at Catawba had tryouts with the Patriots last year. Adams is the real deal.
By elkinftball2006
Registration Days Posts
dont forget Luke Samples from East Wilkes had a feq NFL try outs
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
holy cow he abused that team.
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
Wow!! cool!! very impressed!! :P
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:Terry Adams is insanely good. I do not want to take anything away from him. Elkin High School is 1-A school. In NC, the classifications are 1A through 4A with 1A being the smallest. In football, those classifications subdivide to 1A, 1AA, 2A, 2AA and so on. Elkin is 1A, which is generally something around 500 students or less. Many of the schools on the tape are 1A with a few being 2A (900 or less probably). That gives you an idea of the competition. However, we know from Rashad that you don't have to play against the best competition in high school to be good. TA McClendon (NC State) came from a 1AA school. A kid from East Surry (1AA) who played at Catawba had tryouts with the Patriots last year. Adams is the real deal.
And for what it's worth, Elkin pretty well ran over their competition for three of the four year's that T.A. played there. So it's partially that it's a small school, partially that he was playing with a good team and mostly because he's really that good. :wink:
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
TA McClendon played for Albermarle, not Elkin. My sophomore year in high school was his senior year and they played at East Surry in the western quarterfinals (before they split 1A into 1A and 1AA). I wanted to go to that game so bad but it was my brother's birthday. I remember seeing video from that game and the stands were 100% packed on both sides, the hill (like ours around the field house) was packed completely, and they brought in temporary fencing to put around the track to fit more people. Elkin is still a contender every year in 1A.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:TA McClendon played for Albermarle, not Elkin.
By "T.A." I meant Terry Adams. Sorry dude.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
excellent speed
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
My bad, Scorcho.
By elkinftball2006
Registration Days Posts
Albermarle played east surry in the western semifinal.it was during the first year of the split elkin lost to rosman..just so you know not trying to be smart
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I didn't think it split until 2002. I guess that'd be right though since 2001 was the last realignment before this last one. I still hate the split by the way, and the fact that West Stokes is now in the eastern bracket of everything.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]