Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Sam is on the NFL channel right now from 10 -11 PM on the NFL channel 212 on Direct TV. I am sure they will re-play it over and over again as they do on that channel in the morning. Check it out if you have Direct TV. He and Full Back William Henderson of the Packers are sitting in with the host.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
They had him on the Sportsline on LNI last week. Still impressed by the guy. They gave him MORE then enough opportunity to rip Karcher and he just wouldn't do it. Plus, he still sounds humbled and awed by the experience. I think he has a handle on what he needs to do to stay in the league and after last year should have an opportunity. I just hope the new staff takes to him!!
By Guest
It is nice to see players like Sam Gado in the NFL. I hope that things work out for him there in the NFL if he gets the opportunity. Hopefully that will more than make up for situation he experienced at LU.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It was Karcher's lobbying that helped get Sam on the Chiefs practice roster. I doubt he ever would badnouth his former coach for that reason alone. Then you factor in Sam's personality and I just don't think he'd ever rip anyone.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
sam is a great representative of liberty university. i hope he has a great season.
By Guest
They also have it at www.nfl.com Look on the right hand column. I viewed it from there this morning.
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
I did. I've changed my mind about posting much of it as a good bit of it was private conversation between friends. I've edited the post over on the Ops Center thread to reflect what I'm willing to share.

Sorry, if I got you guys all excited. I have to admit I kind of got caught up in my own excitement there for a minute.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]