Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By HarrisburgFlame
Registration Days Posts
I know you guys have been holding your breath waiting for me to chime in on this one. Here is my take pre-summer practice:

St. Paul's - easy home win 1-0
Glenville State - undefeated in the Rocco era 2-0
Towson - on the road, we are more competitve than 2005 but get soundly beaten 2-1
Savannah State - on the road - SSU gave up a ton of points in 2005 - new coach for them as well. Flames get the road W 3-1
Wake - just hope no one gets killed - 3-2
W&M - they suffered significant losses due to graduation - but the Tribe is still too good - 3-3
GWU - at home. GWU is returning a bunch of players and has a strong WR corp. But I'm calling the "upset" win for LU - 4-3
CCU - tough to win in Conway. Loss 4-4
WCU - Stout defense in 2005. Probably another home loss 4-5
CSU - Senior Day. Revenge for 2005. Win 5-5
VMI - I think the Rocco era finishes off its first campaign as a road winner. 6-5

I think 6-5 would be a heck of a good year to turn things in the right direction.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I agree with you, 6-5 or 7-4 is very likely, moreso 6-5, 3-1 in conference.
By LU'sbestmanger
Registration Days Posts
that does sound pretty realistic. as much as i want to disagree, that sounds on point. if anything i think we get the towson win though
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
The two D2's, SSU, and everyone in the conference except for Coastal are games I think are "sure-wins."

I think it's possible we upset either Towson or Bill & Mary.

Games I think are "more than likely a loss" are Coastal, Wake, and WCU.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
WRONG
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
There is no such thing as a "sure win". I would like to think that though. As I see it, our perfomance vs Bill and Mary, Western Carolina, Towson, and Coastal will show if we are improved or not. These are the kinds of teams that we must be competitive agains't and hopefully can win. And lets hope that the Wake Forest game doesn't get too far out of hand.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]