Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
With it being a 1pm start, and most of us getting there around 10ish (maybe earlier) are we going with burgers and stuff or do we want to cook breakfast food?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
so whats the deal- do we have this sorted out?

and did anyone help out GMTM w/ the banner? (sorry I didn't get ya on the cell yet)
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
The weather changed, high of 56 on Saturday, 31 the night before.

Looks like hot chocolate will be the drink of choice...for most of us at least.

I can bring something small, I'm still not sure if I'll be doing anything with some friends of mine or not.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
FOOTBALL WEATHER, BABY!

PERFECT!
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I'd prefer about ten degrees warmer but I can deal with it.

I don't remember the last time it was that "cold" around my birthday. We've had warm falls lately.
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
givemethemic wrote:now you just need to charter a flight in and you will make it official... BTW is there anybody planning on coming to the hockey game on Friday night?
We're hoping to, but it's going to depend on how soon I can get out of work on Friday.

We may not be able to stay for the whole game -- I've got to be back in WVa on Sunday morning to preach, but we're goin to be staying long enough to see the band, anyway. Hoping to get there to see everyone!
By absturgill
Registration Days Posts
Hey everyone. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you this weekend and seeing some of you all again. I will be coming down on Friday afternoon, hopefully in time for the hockey game and midnight madness. SHould be a good game on Saturday too. I will see you all at the tailgate.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
I will be at the hockey game, then the alumni bball game, then march madness, then a couple hours sleep, then the tailgate, and then a good ol' beat down of the Tribe (hopefully)!
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I couldn't find a banner under a $100.... The Grille is no problem, I will be doing the Hockey game at Center Ice from the balcony, Smoothie, SCAR and the Medic will be there who else is coming...
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
givemethemic wrote:I couldn't find a banner under a $100.... The Grille is no problem, I will be doing the Hockey game at Center Ice from the balcony, Smoothie, SCAR and the Medic will be there who else is coming...
I plan on being at the hockey game as well.

For tailgating, I will be bringing some hot dogs (12 or so) and burgers (12 or so), buns and other things to snack on. I may also have a small grill. I will also supply the paper plates, napkins, plastic ware, mustard and mayonaise and katsup. If someone local can bring the tomatoes (sliced), onions (cut up) and lettuce (minus e coli), that would be great.

If everyone else brings a little something, we should be in good shape. Probably too cold for Bud-Lite.

Again, I have reserved space 15 in the upped lot P1 I believe, and it has a tent supposed to be erected by Sat a.m.

In case you have problems finding us, look for a Red Infiniti G35 coupe with white LU flag on the passenger side window.

Looking forward to seeing everybody.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
I'm in.

What can I bring?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote:
givemethemic wrote:I couldn't find a banner under a $100.... The Grille is no problem, I will be doing the Hockey game at Center Ice from the balcony, Smoothie, SCAR and the Medic will be there who else is coming...
I plan on being at the hockey game as well.

For tailgating, I will be bringing some hot dogs (12 or so) and burgers (12 or so), buns and other things to snack on. I may also have a small grill. I will also supply the paper plates, napkins, plastic ware, mustard and mayonaise and katsup. If someone local can bring the tomatoes (sliced), onions (cut up) and lettuce (minus e coli), that would be great.

If everyone else brings a little something, we should be in good shape. Probably too cold for Bud-Lite.

Again, I have reserved space 15 in the upped lot P1 I believe, and it has a tent supposed to be erected by Sat a.m.

In case you have problems finding us, look for a Red Infiniti G35 coupe with white LU flag on the passenger side window.

Looking forward to seeing everybody.
Lookin forward to it as well. Hey Why don't ya call for me after the parade. I'll be lookin for ya once we dismiss so I can get a bite of lunch before we line up and march off for the football game
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
TDDance234 wrote:I'm in.

What can I bring?
Some drinks and some ice? As mentioned earlier, I would like somone local to bring the veggies. Just post here so we know.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
I will still bring my small grill, and maybe some chips and cookies/brownies/whatever the wife wants to make. I'll also plan on bringing some drinks.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Me and Smoothie will be there before 10 I will be in a white ford pickup with the grill, are we just doing burgers and hot dogs?
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
That sounds fine to me, unless someone wants to bring something for themselves.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
FYI... we are moving the Pregame tailgate show to upper p-1 we will be at very close to the Flamefans tailgate so it should be pretty fun
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I will be at the basketball Alumni tailgate in P17 in front of Hancock but I will definitely come over to where you guys are and meet some of you (and eat your food :wink: ).
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
We know you can eat SCAR!!! But nobody can eat a Vinny's Pizza like me!!!!!
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I have never seen food disappear from a table like that. You are truly scary. Believe me though I will be throwing down this weekend and not on the basketball court. Those days are long gone.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
GMTM, your eating skills are extraordinary. look fwd to seeing the flamefans crew this wkend!
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
I'll grab some drinks and ice.

Maybe some veggies if Walmart is runnin a cheap tray or something.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
TDD, make sure check the board before saturday AM. i am talking to flameshaw tonight, and will firm up who is bringing what.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
You got it.

I'm here on campus in dorm East 20, so I'm fairly close to P1 and can help with setup if needed.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I'll be there by ten so I can help as well.
5 plus 7 model

Ian stated we are working on a neutral site game[…]

Prayers please

My neighborhood in Gambrills was great. Great fri[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't w[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]