Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

#565929
flamesfilmguy wrote:Streeter will be the OC at Clemson within a year. Tony Elliott and Jeff Scott will be head coaches either this year or next. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Saban retires and dabo becomes the next Bama coach in that time period as well.
I think dabo knows better than to follow an institution. He would wait till the next coach loses 4 games in two years and gets fired. Then he steps in...like when Dean Smith retired.
LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]

HCJC

Nothing says LU football is going great like the s[…]