Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

User avatar
By R i
Registration Days Posts
#470498
I follow an account on twitter called "captain obvious".

Pretty Sure ballcoach15 runs the account.

Any good talent out of Gretna lately ?
User avatar
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
#470516
R i wrote:I follow an account on twitter called "captain obvious".

Pretty Sure ballcoach15 runs the account.

Any good talent out of Gretna lately ?
He runs the ad campaign for Hotels.com?
User avatar
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
#470578
ballcoach15 wrote:I agree it was Coach speakenese, when he said what he did.


What is Hotels.com ?
[youtube]
[/youtube]

My favorite one.
'Hotels.com. I don't need it right now'
User avatar
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
#470603
jcmanson wrote:Over/under has been set at 62
I'd take the under. Weather will be a factor. I know both teams score in the 30's but that usually means the opposite when teams face each other
LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]

HCJC

Nothing says LU football is going great like the s[…]