Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
My red sweatshirt should be in before the game so that'll help me out a lot.
By HarrisburgFlame
Registration Days Posts
I just received my order from the folks at Universal t's and their stuff is great. We'll all have on our new gear. The wife even gave me permission to raid the UTS stand at the stadium as well.

Great job tshirtman.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
permission HF???? :D are you comign to the flamefans tailgate?? what do you tink about VT/BC tomm night?
By HarrisburgFlame
Registration Days Posts
I still clear everything through her - but I still have absolute power :>) I am coming to the tailgate. My wife is supposed to be putting together some seasoned pretzels and creme filled cupcakes - need to remind her of that tonight. Tech and BC - no idea. If Tech can develop any type of running game - we can keep it close. I like the fact roland minor is back - maybe that will cut down on the big pass plays. Tech is an 8 win team this year tops and I honestly don't feel good about this one.

How about the Terps? Any thoughts?
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i thought it was a winnable game before the ECU debacle. i knew we would struggle being so young, but not htis bad, and the ACC is horrible this year. the saving grace is that other than miami and VT the games are at home. really im looking at a 1-5 finish to be 3-9 overall. groh must go!!!
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
It's been pretty bad smootie are highlight win is over Furman and yours is Dook. The 19th is shaping up to being a pretty good game with two very bad teams!!!! Looking forward to doing the Sportsline from there next Thursday should be fun... My question is, What do you think the over/under is for the 2 teams combined on the number of wins.. I say it's 4

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/10[…]

Athens Regional

Changing speeds to the key to pitching. Escobar […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Doesn't affect us at all, but our former Big South[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We have quite the battle for second place going on[…]