Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
#106276
They're saying high of 85 with a 30% chance of thunderstorms, but with the hurricane in the gulf, we could be in for some storms.
User avatar
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
#106280
I wouldn't sweat the hurricane. It headed further south than Dean.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
#106282
Yea, it's a lot farther south than I thought. Good to know.
User avatar
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
#106606
kevinrmcguire wrote:The only storm you'll have to worry about will come from the Shippensburg running game! :)
...and the only one you'll have to worry about is the one wearing RED SLEEVES!!! :wink:
User avatar
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
#106669
Im thinkin the only storm at this game is gonna be our baseball coach!
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]