This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
someone who reads everything, please post a summary of all of the converstaions from last friday night up until this post. Thanks. Really all I need to know is football, men's basketball and possibly off topic related events. I dont care about the other junk.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
BROKEBACK and TALLY have a nice little brawl going, BJ's sister is doing better, I called in to GMTMs radio show Saturday and was a big hit, both the baseball and softball teams lost over the weekend.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
spring game info? that's important.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
thats too much to explain- you're gonna have to read that thread. Except the Greiser is playing very well at DB and is expected to challenge for the starting spot. 8)

Oh, and the transfer from Pitt is gonna be a BEAST who will make the guys from CCU wish they were playing Savannah State every week. :mrgreen:
Last edited by PAmedic on May 8th, 2006, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:BROKEBACK and TALLY have a nice little brawl going, BJ's sister is doing better, I called in to GMTMs radio show Saturday and was a big hit, both the baseball and softball teams lost over the weekend.
More of a lovers quarrel :shock:
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hoc[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]