This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
Dave Landman, one of the new owners, said while clothing is optional, good behavior is mandatory. He said theirs is a family-oriented nude resort. He warned guests not to do anything they wouldn't do in their mother's living room.

Guess it all depends if Mom is home, or not!
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
Family-oriented nude resort? Yeah, it's like Disney World except Mickey's schlong is hangin' out. I'm guessing they won't be clearing any brush at this ranch.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
Bet they'll be mowing grass, though!
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
Well, i really thought there was a need for this in a warmer climate. It was hard getting the guests to shovel snow!!! Plus, I thought there was a big market out there for Family Nudists. I know you guys have them in your neighborhood, and why should I not seek to make a profit of this lifestyle. The only two problems I am having is when I ask to see ID or someone starts looking for their wallet!! Of course some of my guests have "fanny" packs, but that is another story
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
Well, the warmer climate should minimize shrinkage. Sure hope you have a heated pool, though.
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be betwee[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]