This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I just wanted to see if anyone on this board uses any Phiten Products....this for those who dont know is a new generation of titanium products....I never have been a big fan of those products in the past but I've never seen a response like I have with these products

On the Hillcats there isnt but 1 or 2 players who dont use them and anytime you turn on your TV you'll see the nylon string around the neck of the pitcher or batter, heck I just turned on ESPN and Josh Becket has one on in his little SportsCenter Teaser....a buddy of mine who plays in the bigs swears by them and says pretty much the whole team owns them and uses them when need be or wears them 24/7....it's crazy how many MLB guys are wearing them, everyone on the NY Mets, and 80% of the rest of the players in baseball, even managers....I've talked to people who said they've had knee pain until they wore this necklace

Like I said I dont want yall to label me as one of these suckers for a quick fix but I must admit I did just order one since I've had 10 people trying to talk me into it within the last 2 days...google it and read all the articles that have been written about the connection b/t baseball and Phiten...or go to www.Phitenusa.com, it's pretty neat and even if it's only in your head at least it'll take your pain away, they also have testimonials from athletes on the website

Just something I found on google so yall can see what they look like
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Its official.

You're certifiable.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL