This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Alright, we've talked about face painting and things of that nature for football next year. Let's see the pictures of stuff you've already done at games. I'll post first. For those of you that don't know, this is what you'll be seeing next year. I'll also post some of the people I've painted.

Those are mine. I expect others. You people can't say you don't have pictures of yourself dressed stupid at games.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
1. HAD pix- they've been burned. Since 1990.

2. you gonna make a new belt for use at LU?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
This is the first time I painted up for am LU sporting event (That btw is the flag of England on my face. The bandos decided to go with an international theme with the school colors that night)

By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
OMG your the guy I saw doing the radio on the hill and I was talking about in the other thread!!!! Good times!
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:1. HAD pix- they've been burned. Since 1990.

2. you gonna make a new belt for use at LU?
We ain't won nothin yet. We don't deserve The Belt yet.

And that was someone else's belt that they let me use. I was using a crappy $5 one from Wal-Mart at first.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:OMG your the guy I saw doing the radio on the hill and I was talking about in the other thread!!!! Good times!
Well now that you know what I look like why not come on up to the Softball field on Tuesday. I'll be over ther for the UNC Greensboro doubleheader
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I would post mine...but a shirtless chubby kid would give yall nightmares...yes, I took my shirt off and painted my chest and everything for the Sweet 16 last year...and I'll NEVER do it again...EVER (FYI...I was the S in Flames).
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I have a feeling we're going to see a lot of pretty interesting ones at the football game Saturday.
New Mexico State

Spearman single-handedly beat us. Best pitcher […]

Field Hockey

We lost an assistant coach. Gotcha. I clearly[…]

LSU

We won 2 last season at UCLA, should have won a 3r[…]

NMSU

I do not see the European players to be as fast as[…]