This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Who is our most enthusiastic new poster?

PeterParker
50%
PeterParker
50%
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I'd tend to agree with you on that one. Good to see someone else develop an unhealthy obsession.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
quality not quantity :D kidding medic!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
oh, and BIG-e- aint far behind him.
By PeterParker
Registration Days Posts
I'll try to slow it down, these have been ideas that have been festering for awhile, while all the alumni in my area have had to suffer in silence and defend LU athletics at work in response to co-workers from those other well-known VA schools. It's like getting water after a long hike in the desert...I'll pace myself a little better since my intention isn't to monopolize...a lot of the things you guys have posted have been things the few alums I know in my area have spoken about for a couple of years since we graduated...we weren't sure if there were any more like us out there (we assumed there were, but had no way to substantiate it--no we do.)
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
don't let these slackers deter you (plus, it takes the heat off me!)

keep on postin'

PS: tell me you're a Mark Martin fan and hate the Jersey Devils and you're in.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Medic, this board has been open since what, January or so, and you already have close to 2000 posts. You're NEVER gonna be able to get away from the heat. Get a life. Go save people or something.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
doing so right now, thank you very much. I'm that good.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
PP has breathed some new life into some of our old conversations. Don't rain on the man's parade.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
No, someone's having a heart attack right now because they ate one too many cheese steaks. Go save them.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
yeah- me, as a result of the little detour to DQ that I just took to grab me a Blizzard.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
DQ sounds good.

I hate being poor.

Man I need a job.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Great, now you have me thinkin of DQ and I gotta go sit through an hour and 15 minutes of New Testament. Thanks. I appreciate it.
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
PeterParker wrote:I'll try to slow it down, these have been ideas that have been festering for awhile, while all the alumni in my area have had to suffer in silence and defend LU athletics at work in response to co-workers from those other well-known VA schools. It's like getting water after a long hike in the desert...I'll pace myself a little better since my intention isn't to monopolize...a lot of the things you guys have posted have been things the few alums I know in my area have spoken about for a couple of years since we graduated...we weren't sure if there were any more like us out there (we assumed there were, but had no way to substantiate it--no we do.)
Let me paraphrase our good friend TallyW "Vision my friend VISION!!!" Don't let the belly achers and slackers bring you down!!! You will be a D1A poster by next week!! LEAD darn you LEAD!!! Keep up the good work SPIDEY!!!
(Hey are you dating or married to the girl in the movies?)
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
That post made my day.
By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
Brokeback... you made me smile.

(in the appreciate your post kinda way as a man-friend... not the ... well... nevermind)

Actually SJ... we agree on something! I thought that was pretty funny!
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]