This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

What's the best night of tv?

Sunday
28%
Monday
44%
Tuesday
6%
Wednesday
6%
Thursday
17%
Friday
No votes
0%
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
What's the best night on tv?

Sunday: The West Wing, Law and Order: CI, Crossing Jordan, Cold Case, Without a Trace, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, The Simpsons, War At Home, Family Guy, Free Ride

Monday: Deal or No Deal, The Apprentice, Heist, King of Queens, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, The New Adventures of Old Christine, CSI: Miami, Wife Swap, Supernanny, Miracle WorkersP, rison Break, 24

Tuesday: Scrubs, Teachers, Law and Order: SVU, NCIS, The Unit, The Amazing Race, Acording to Jim, Hope & Faith, Sons and Daughters, Boston Legal

Wednesday: Deal or No Deal, Law and Order, Heist, Still Standing, Courting Alex, Criminal Minds, Yes Dear, CSI: NY, American Idol, House, George Lopez, Freddie, Lost, The Evidence, Bones

Thursday: My Name Is Earl, The Office, ER, CSI, American Idol, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, American Inventor, Primetime

Friday: Deal or No Deal, Las Vegas, Conviction, Ghost Whisperer, Numb3rs, Bernie Mac, Trading Spouses, AFV, In Justice, 20/20
Last edited by SuperJon on March 26th, 2006, 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
You are missing Fox's lineup on Sundays which is pretty strong as well. Otherwise I'd go with Tuesdays.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I knew I'd forget one.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I don't watch Fox. When I was making the list I think I just messed up. My tv is only on Fox for baseball games.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I rescind my vote for Tuesday. I was looking for Prison Break. Monday it is.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
have to agree on monday with 24 and prison break....that is good stuff, but tuesday is close for me with NCIS, the unit, and the shield.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Thursday and Survivor is what its all about
By Jasmen8182
Registration Days Posts
Mon. was quick vote, but Tues. w/NCIS and Dr. House is close second. Wed. is lighter night w/
just Lost (I can get kids settled w/out rushing and enjoy the 9:00 shows easier. The 8's like Prison
have to be watched on vcr later....Thurs. and Fri. the good ones are on late (w/out Trace and Numbers-how could you forget the show that stars the head elf from "the Santa Clause" with Tim
Allen?) Rerun nights are good for me in terms of getting studying or housework ... done instead of
being addic. to tube.
BTW the younger brother on Prison Break, Michael, had a leading roll as one of bros. in "Dinotopia."
By Jasmen8182
Registration Days Posts
PS We don't have cable- Fox News would be extra and we'd watch too much....
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
If this poll were last week it would be Tuesday's hands down. The Unit, The Amazing Race and The Shield! The microwave got a popcorn work out then. Now it is iMonday's b/c you have Prison Break (Who knew I would like prison movies! ! OZ anyone?) followed by 24 and then re runs of either Battlestar Galactica or Dr Who.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Monday - (Hands Down) - Prison Break, 24, Apprentice, MNF, come on, my Tivo doesn't stop recording:)
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Brokeback Flamer wrote: Now it is iMonday's b/c you have Prison Break (Who knew I would like prison movies! ! OZ anyone?) followed by 24 and then re runs of either Battlestar Galactica or Dr Who.
BBC America (I think) is running a new Dr Who. Found it last weekend, Sat nite I believe.

Needless to say, Mrs2b is THRILLED
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
I don't know when anything comes on. My super duper DVR just records things and I watch them when I have time. I mean, I see all of it listed at the top of the thread, but it's just completely lost on me. I watch most of my TV on Thursday nights and Saturday mornings.
By kel varson
Registration Days Posts
I just use the DVR and watch when I want to. I don't watch that much new stuff though. I like King of Queens on Monday's and Idol.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I don't know what the best night is either because I watch all the time. The DVR(TIVO) is great for watching when I want. Here are some of my favorite shows:

Drama:

CSI
Law and Order
Law and Order SVU
Criminal Minds
The Shield
NYPD Blue (caught up with all the shows via TNT reruns)
Conviction (a Law and order spinoff with a different twist)

Comedy:

King of Queens
Girlfriends (my wife got me to watch and I can't believe I am admitting to liking it)
Family Guy
Simpsons
Scrubs (my favorite)
4 Kings
Will and Grace
The Office (although the English version is histerical).

Reality:

American Idol

There is a show called Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia that Tivo checked off and I watched it and loved it. Kind of like Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm. It is filmed in Philly and is really good. Comes on FX.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Nevermind, I'm gonna start a seperate thread...
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:
Brokeback Flamer wrote: Now it is iMonday's b/c you have Prison Break (Who knew I would like prison movies! ! OZ anyone?) followed by 24 and then re runs of either Battlestar Galactica or Dr Who.
BBC America (I think) is running a new Dr Who. Found it last weekend, Sat nite I believe.

Needless to say, Mrs2b is THRILLED
Sci Fi Channel. Have the first 3 episodes TiVo'd. It is from the show in the UK. The accents make it difficult to pick up dialoge from time to time but it is very good!
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
I am switching my vote to Monday nights now.

8:00 pm Prison Break
9:00 pm 24
11:00 pm Thief (re run)

Now if I need to put my jammies on early I can do so by 10 and if I wanna stay up I can watch thief. It used to be Tuesday b/c then you had Amazing Race, The Unit and Thief (or the Shield) but now that they have moved Amazing race, my fav day has switched
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]