This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
This isn’t for @Tnobes because I don’t think he’s interested in knowing it, but just to be clear, Tim Keller was consistently non-affirming and was very vocal and clear that he held to a traditional Christian sexual ethic.
By Tnobes
stokesjokes wrote: January 10th, 2024, 10:02 am This isn’t for @Tnobes because I don’t think he’s interested in knowing it, but just to be clear, Tim Keller was consistently non-affirming and was very vocal and clear that he held to a traditional Christian sexual ethic.
Tim Keller’s Redeemer Church Calls for More Same Sex Intimacy in Churches
Page Admin
November 21, 2019
Redeemer Church
SSA
Tim Keller
LGBTQ

From an article as well as others I read, but maybe it was just people at his church and not himself, or perhaps he clarified himself or walked it back. If Tim Keller was indeed for a biblical view of sexuality then I apologize. But this should be on a different thread or ended
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Can you post links to some of those articles? Because I have read most of his books, listened to 100s of his sermons and that doesn't align with anything written or said in those.

He did say we should love them and show them love, but he didn't affirm the lifestyle.
Baybird, Purple Haize liked this
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
He was very sympathetic to their plight and treated them as I believe Jesus would have but I have listened to hundreds of sermons he preached and have read every book published and never once did he tuck tail like Andy Stanley.
flamehunter liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]