This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The singer is from ATrain's hometown of Farmville.
ATrain liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Democrats making him into a villain and Republicans thinking he is one of their own has been something to watch. Predictable though.

He gave some thoughts after the "debates"

ATrain liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: August 26th, 2023, 5:45 pm Democrats making him into a villain and Republicans thinking he is one of their own has been something to watch. Predictable though.

He gave some thoughts after the "debates"

A true independent. 👍

The rich men north of Richmond got rich offshoring the work/jobs that kept those like him living a middle class lifestyle.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: August 27th, 2023, 9:43 am
thepostman wrote: August 27th, 2023, 9:10 am I think you missed the point too
Money bribes under the table to LLC's. Sad. Over the years peddled away US policy, and middle class careers.
Ironically the video you posted was making fun of middle class careers. Rank-and-file government employees aren't exactly rich. Politicians and political appointees, on the other hand, who participate in these money bribes...
thepostman liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote: August 27th, 2023, 10:26 am
Money bribes under the table to LLC's. Sad. Over the years peddled away US policy, and middle class careers.
Ironically the video you posted was making fun of middle class careers. Rank-and-file government employees aren't exactly rich. Politicians and political appointees, on the other hand, who participate in these money bribes...
We'll never create enough public sector jobs to replace all the private sectors ones our elected leaders allowed to be offshored. Even if we hire 2 people for every one public sector position :lol: as the video says.
By rtb72
I downloaded the song yesterday after hearing all the banter about it. Catchy tune and lyrics I think are pretty accurate from the perspective of a lot of folks. The line about the "fudge rounds" kills me :lol: :lol: :lol:
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote: August 27th, 2023, 10:26 am
Did you hear Vivek at the debate? He proposed closing agencies to reduce federal employees in DC by 75%.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yeah. You missed the point. I'd explain it to you but I'm not sure you're actually interested.
ATrain liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]