This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Yes Tucker, please return quickly.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Or maybe don't.

TH Spangler wrote: December 14th, 2022, 7:19 am Rapture can't be far off. Biden moving us closer everyday
Also, isn't this something you want? Are you thanking Biden?
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: December 14th, 2022, 11:51 am Or maybe don't.

TH Spangler wrote: December 14th, 2022, 7:19 am Rapture can't be far off. Biden moving us closer everyday
Also, isn't this something you want? Are you thanking Biden?
When he was crowned the winner I said he would fast forward God's Biblical timeline. Which is unfortunate if you don't have a personal relationship with God, via Christ. I wonder just how far America will decline pre rapture. 🤔
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Do you honestly think God is going to change things in His plan based on what Joe Biden does? I don't think so for a second.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
So all of the evil leaders and dictators in all of history were child's play compared to Joe Biden??? I am suppose to believe Joe freaking Biden has the power to force God to "speed up" His timeline?????

Not bad for sleepy Joe!
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
What I'm saying is God knows where we're headed ... and allows leaders to come to power.

Based on what this admin is advancing, I'd say the timeline is speeding up.

I vote, it's my duty as an American. But I expect the person I support most likely loses. I accept that.
Last edited by TH Spangler on December 14th, 2022, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
No political power and no government can hinder the kingdom of God, nor do they advance it.
flamehunter liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: December 14th, 2022, 3:42 pm No political power and no government can hinder the kingdom of God, nor do they advance it.
An elected government is a reflection of a societies heart. Man's heart will not be in a good place just before the rapture.
Last edited by TH Spangler on December 15th, 2022, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Nothing speeds up God's timeline. God's tineline is God's timeline.
LU 57 liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 15th, 2022, 7:38 am Nothing speeds up God's timeline. God's tineline is God's timeline.
God allows/uses men to move it along, seems some are used more than others.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]