This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
This should be interesting. Will voters remove Pelosi and Schumer from the majority in November? I've been trying to figure out each parties priority's. Here's my take.

Dem Top 4

1- LGBTQ+ Agenda is tops. Imbedded in every policy.
2- End big oil. Establish big green. Past 50 years big oil has been Rep. Big green is controlled by Dem donors.
3- Defend and fund abortion on demand.
4- Open boarders.

Rep top 4

1- Strong defense, peace through strength.
2- Repatriate critical supply chains and manufacturing.
3- Control boarders and organize immigration.
4- Defend Constitution as written.

Thoughts?
Last edited by TH Spangler on June 23rd, 2022, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Essentially, we have a presidency that keeps falling asleep at the wheel and hitting trees. And this guy Joe Manchin keeps pulling him out of the wreck and says, "Alright, Joe, that's enough." And Biden says, "Nah, let me back in, I can fix this." So, he takes another drink, says something stupid about inflation, gets back in his SUV, and hits another tree. Manchin shows up again, but this time in a green Tesla, drives Biden back to Delaware, and says, "we'll get through this buddy, but we'll have to wait 'til November."
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 8:26 am This should be interesting. Will voters remove Pelosi and Schumer from the majority in November? I've been trying to figure out each parties priority's. Here's my take.

Dem Top 4

1- LGBTQ+ Agenda is tops. Imbedded in every policy.
2- End big oil. Establish big green. Past 50 years big oil has been Rep. Big green is controlled by Dem donors.
3- Defend and fund abortion on demand.
4- Open boarders.

Rep top 4

1- Strong defense, peace through strength.
2- Repatriate critical supply chains and manufacturing.
3- Control boarders and organize immigration.
4- Defend Constitution as written.

Thoughts?
The way that is written out - basically shows the ignorance of our country. It's 100% true. Why would any American vote Dem? I don't get it. Republicans have no issues with your sexual preference and won't take that away. Republicans want to offer different alternatives to Abortion, but in no way trying to ban it 100% - just make it harder and not tax payer funded. Republicans know that this country was built by immigrants - just want to protect it, by knowing who's here and enforcing the laws that have been on the books for decades.

We are in a critical time. The world is insane!! I think we are at a point where we will normalize, or we will drop off of flat Earth... I hope mid-terms set the tone for 2024 Elections and show the liberals that we are not ready to lose this country yet.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
paradox wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 9:17 am Essentially, we have a presidency that keeps falling asleep at the wheel and hitting trees. And this guy Joe Manchin keeps pulling him out of the wreck and says, "Alright, Joe, that's enough." And Biden says, "Nah, let me back in, I can fix this." So, he takes another drink, says something stupid about inflation, gets back in his SUV, and hits another tree. Manchin shows up again, but this time in a green Tesla, drives Biden back to Delaware, and says, "we'll get through this buddy, but we'll have to wait 'til November."
:rofl And I have from West Virginia. Nomination for Post of the Year. :clapping :clapping
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]