This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

The God's have spoken that I broke the house rules.
I refuse to remove my tweet on principle.
It is obvious to me an understanding of the English language is lacking at Twitter Review.
I appealed the appeal but they are ignoring it so it looks like I am done.
It was a fun ride. Please spread the word to Liberty Twitter I have been forced into retirement.

The following is what earned my Twitter death.

Twitter

Hello,

Thank you for your patience as we reviewed your appeal request for account, @BourbonBs, regarding the following:

All BS (bourbon and sports)
@BourbonBs

@USArmy If I told you I would have to have someone kill you
Violating our rules against abusive behavior

Our support team has determined that a violation did take place, and therefore we will not overturn our decision.

You will not be able to access Twitter through your account due to violations of the Twitter Rules, specifically our rules around:
In order to restore account functionality, you can resolve the violations by logging into your account and completing the on-screen instructions.

Thanks,
Twitter
I am hearing some suspensions are temporary and my account may magically appear again .... we will see.
Stokesjokes, I know it is not for everyone but I have always believed small allowances in professional, personal, legislative, and other areas always lead to larger windows being opened to other indiscretions, sin or whatever else. Steal a dollar and get away with it and next one tries for five dollars and so on. This applies everywhere and I sure do not want to give a social media platform a window to view me as "wrong" or open a larger window. The social media company is not a priority to me. I know very well that is not everyone but I do prefer to do me.
All sins do not begin as big they typically build to larger issues.
LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Does Gonzaga and St Mary have D1 football ? When[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]