This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Which Final Four does LU have the best chance of reaching FIRST?

Mens Basketball
57%
Woman’s Basketball
14%
Football
No votes
0%
Never Reach a Final Four
29%
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sine we are in championship season and the NFL draft let’s contemplate…
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Field Hockey! But that's not an option so I said men's BB. The top few teams of Women's basketball are so far above the rest of the field I don't see it happening anytime in my lifetime. Football is kind of the same way. St. Peter's showed this year that anything can happen in the men's tourney so I could see that happening before the others.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Gotta be mens bball. Football is capped by conference, and undefeated teams in better conferences have a hard enough time getting included. Women’s bball is at its ceiling with coach Green, I don’t see us breaking through until he retires, and then it’s a big IF as far as who takes over.

For the men, they’re still on an upward trajectory and I think McKay has the goods to make a run if the stars align. Conference is also less of a barrier in basketball, so it would take less change to get us there.

Realistically, we’re going to have more success in smaller sports, so my real answer is field hockey. @flamehunter beat me to it! :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 31st, 2022, 7:09 pm Softball, followed by baseball, some distance back.
I guess reading isn’t your strong suit.
ballcoach15 liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
None of the options
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach wants a write in vote for SOFTBALL. :oldhag
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: April 1st, 2022, 10:18 pm Ballcoach wants a write in vote for SOFTBALL. :oldhag
He should start his own poll asking if Baseball or Softball will win their respective WS first.
ATrain liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]