This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Conspiracy theories seem to be proven fact on a frequent basis recently . What’s the average shelf life in months on fiction to fact? Does anyone have a list of current conspiracies?

I’m flying tonight and I’m bored and oxygen deprived. 😜
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I remember people getting in trouble with Twitbook for saying Rona came from a Chinese lab and now that’s the working theory
Not sure it’s a conspiracy theory but I remember when you weren’t allowed to differentiate between people hospitalized/dying from Rona to those with Rona. But now you can….because ‘the children’
SumItUp, rtb72, LU 57 liked this
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
The moon landing hoax is pretty common. Bush did 9-11 is another. And, of course....Ted Cruz's dad was involved in JFK assassination.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Ted Cruz's dad used to come stay at my in-laws place a couple blocks from my house pre-pandemic once a year when speaking at our church. The guy has some crazy stories from the revolution in Havana & his college days at UT as a Fidel propaganda machine. Good dude.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
The current mess we're living through started after the discovery of Hillary's illegal server. To distract she started the Russia conspiracy. 33k emails. How much under the table money was discussed on that server? You have to give her credit, with help from others it worked. :lol:
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
It's true that Hillary does this kind of stuff. She did stuff to Obama too. She's pretty crafty this way. Nevertheless, there's no investigation in the first two years without rookie mistakes from Trump himself. It's been said that you're first move as Prez is Attorney General. If your AG doesn't have your back, the other party will take you down. Dems simply seized the opportunity. Bloodsport. They say that there's a reason why Joe Kennedy insisted that JFK appoint his brother RFK to AG. Jeff Sessions wasn't up to the task. Unfortunately for Trump, that initial wound was self-inflicted.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: January 6th, 2022, 9:31 pm I remember people getting in trouble with Twitbook for saying Rona came from a Chinese lab and now that’s the working theory
I don't understand the point of the theory in relationship to wearing masks, closing schools, getting vaccinated. The significance of COVID doesn't matter if it were natural or man made. People exerting energies on social media about the origins of the virus is fairly pointless.

(It is not a pointless endeavor by our government, but that discussion should not done in public. If it were man made, it might be a declaration of war. Starting WW3 should not be done over Facebook/Twitter)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: January 7th, 2022, 2:29 pm
Purple Haize wrote: January 6th, 2022, 9:31 pm I remember people getting in trouble with Twitbook for saying Rona came from a Chinese lab and now that’s the working theory
I don't understand the point of the theory in relationship to wearing masks, closing schools, getting vaccinated. The significance of COVID doesn't matter if it were natural or man made. People exerting energies on social media about the origins of the virus is fairly pointless.

(It is not a pointless endeavor by our government, but that discussion should not done in public. If it were man made, it might be a declaration of war. Starting WW3 should not be done over Facebook/Twitter)
If it ‘escaped’ from a lab that means that it was being studied or manufactured. That being the case there were observations and studies on it that certainly would have proven useful in combating it.
If it came from a wet Market bat than you just gotta wing it (see what I did there. 8) )
JK37 liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts

I think we know way more than is being made public. I hope it's not a cover up because of our involvement. Fauci

Might also explain Gen. Mark Milley's phone call to his Chinese counterpart to let him know we were not planning to retaliate.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: January 12th, 2022, 7:47 am

(It is not a pointless endeavor by our government, but that discussion should not done in public. ]If it were man made, it might be a declaration of war. Starting WW3 should not be done over Facebook/Twitter)
I think we know way more than is being made public. I hope it's not a cover up because of our involvement. Fauci

Might also explain Gen. Mark Milley's phone call to his Chinese counterpart to let him know we were not planning to retaliate.
You highlighted the wrong part. FIFY
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
The science keeps changing and sounds eerily similar to statements that caused the messages or accounts of professionals to be removed from social media platforms. The facts keep messing up the narrative of the fact checkers and corporate media.
JK37 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]