This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By tyndal23
stokesjokes wrote: February 10th, 2022, 11:23 pm Dr. Malone also happens to be the guy at the center of the Joe Rogan controversy.
No @#$& Sherlock. Surprised you called him Dr., most of your ilk stripped him of that title and called him a terrorist...Soros demands better from his paid posters, up your game...
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
If you look, you can find lots of reasons to think he’s not, but I didn’t want to be that guy. I know how that tends to go around here.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: February 11th, 2022, 5:34 am If you look, you can find lots of reasons to think he’s not, but I didn’t want to be that guy. I know how that tends to go around here.
Watch the interview on FoxNation and get back.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I've listened to him on Rogan. I don't need to give Fox clicks. He is a smart guy and well spoken so it makes sense why people lisren to what he says. The issues with him were brought up on here months ago. Those issues haven't changed. They are readily available but at this point most aren't interested.

Side note, Fox News mandates "the jab"
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: February 11th, 2022, 7:29 am I've listened to him on Rogan. I don't need to give Fox clicks. He is a smart guy and well spoken so it makes sense why people lisren to what he says. The issues with him were brought up on here months ago. Those issues haven't changed. They are readily available but at this point most aren't interested.

Side note, Fox News mandates "the jab"
The interview is worth a listen. Covers so much. One item discussed is a DoD doctor whistle blower that has released new data, scary stuff. He said we'll find out more after midterms in Nov. Ron Johnson is on a mission.

By the way his politics has always been center left. I beleive Carlson said his is as well. He donated to Obama campaign. Said knowing what he knows now he will never vote for a democrats again.

If you refuse to listen to the interview, says a lot.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
You do realize we’d have to subscribe to fox nation to listen to it, right?
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
That's true. I don't have it either. But why are you guys so touchy about Fox? I know several Libs who watch it, just to stay informed, and to get both sides.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
paradox wrote: February 11th, 2022, 9:46 am That's true. I don't have it either. But why are you guys so touchy about Fox? I know several Libs who watch it, just to stay informed, and to get both sides.
I listen to MSNBC. More informed for it. Their content seems less and less believable by the day though.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
paradox wrote: February 11th, 2022, 9:46 am That's true. I don't have it either. But why are you guys so touchy about Fox? I know several Libs who watch it, just to stay informed, and to get both sides.
I’m not- I tried to find it, that’s how I knew it was behind the paywall
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: February 11th, 2022, 10:48 am
I’m not- I tried to find it, that’s how I knew it was behind the paywall
Free 30 days. Worth it. Then cancel.
By LU 57
It’s a good interview. Not much new from the Rogan interview other than the DOD stuff, which has been out there since the Senator Johnson hearing.

Anyway, I know those that lean to the left will rip the source, but this is really scary stuff if true:

https://www.theblaze.com/amp/horowitz-w ... 2656482207

Full disclosure I am vaxxed. Thank God I followed my doctor’s recommendation and spread the shots out 8 weeks. Funny now that is the recommendation. That is what Rogan and many others are talking about. Certain statements that got you thrown off social media 6 months ago are now being accepted as fact. Crazy times.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'm touchy about all cable news but fox is just what a lot of the people who post here view. I have huge issues with Tucker and how disingenuous he has been with military issues in the past. So I will not give him my clicks or views anymore. I could get Fox Nation for free as a military member and even that is too much.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: February 11th, 2022, 1:22 pm
I'm touchy about all cable news but fox is just what a lot of the people who post here view. I have huge issues with Tucker and how disingenuous he has been with military issues in the past. So I will not give him my clicks or views anymore. I could get Fox Nation for free as a military member and even that is too much.
Post Obama military leadership probably needs some scrutiny. For the record l love our enlisted members.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote: February 11th, 2022, 12:37 pm It’s a good interview. Not much new from the Rogan interview other than the DOD stuff, which has been out there since the Senator Johnson hearing.

Anyway, I know those that lean to the left will rip the source, but this is really scary stuff if true:

Full disclosure I am vaxxed. Thank God I followed my doctor’s recommendation and spread the shots out 8 weeks. Funny now that is the recommendation. That is what Rogan and many others are talking about. Certain statements that got you thrown off social media 6 months ago are now being accepted as fact. Crazy times.
I didn't get mine until Aug, and 4 weeks apart. It's in God's hands, everything is. I've had two vaccanted friends have unusual heartattacks. One survived in July and the other was found deceased 2 days ago.
Last edited by TH Spangler on February 11th, 2022, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Ok, what do you mean by dishonesty w/military issues?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Ask me that question again in a few years. It isn't really appropriate for me to go into details. Honestly I should just avoid this particular topic altogether. Regardless, I've seen and heard enough from Tucker to not want to give him anymore clicks than he already is getting. He isn't hurting for clicks so he will be ok.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: February 11th, 2022, 1:51 pm
Post Obama military leadership probably needs some scrutiny. For the record l love our enlisted members.
Sure. It comes with the territory but you can do that without lying.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Would the public even know about Benghazi without Fox? Administration tried to lie about it. Mainstream press tried to ignore it and make it go away.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
paradox wrote: February 11th, 2022, 4:40 pm Would the public even know about Benghazi without Fox? Administration tried to lie about it. Mainstream press tried to ignore it and make it go away.
13 Hours was a good movie.
thepostman, rtb72 liked this
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Didn't see the movie. But was talking about when it was going on in real time. The administration's manipulation of the narrative that the mainstream press was only too willing to accommodate is a scandal in and of itself. You can't just have one point of view out there for general public consumption. That should be a concern to all.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
paradox wrote: February 12th, 2022, 10:02 am Didn't see the movie. But was talking about when it was going on in real time. The administration's manipulation of the narrative that the mainstream press was only too willing to accommodate is a scandal in and of itself. You can't just have one point of view out there for general public consumption. That should be a concern to all.
You should. It’s entertaining.
By LU 57
TH Spangler wrote: February 11th, 2022, 2:07 pm
LU 57 wrote: February 11th, 2022, 12:37 pm It’s a good interview. Not much new from the Rogan interview other than the DOD stuff, which has been out there since the Senator Johnson hearing.

I didn't get mine until Aug, and 4 weeks apart. It's in God's hands, everything is. I've had two vaccanted friends have unusual heartattacks. One survived in July and the other was found deceased 2 days ago.
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... -heres-why
By rtb72
JK37 wrote: February 12th, 2022, 9:01 am
paradox wrote: February 11th, 2022, 4:40 pm Would the public even know about Benghazi without Fox? Administration tried to lie about it. Mainstream press tried to ignore it and make it go away.
13 Hours was a good movie.
...and infuriating at the same time.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]