This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: March 31st, 2023, 10:00 am
Purple Haize wrote: March 30th, 2023, 8:30 pm So solving story problems is worth Bitcoins ? Or Sushi’s? How do you lose them? If you have it then how do you misplace it?
You can't reset your password if you forget it
Why don’t you write it down? Or click the Forgot/Reset password link?
By tyndal23
Regardless of your opinion - watch this entire video and I guarantee you learn something. I have doubts about fast approaching Global Digital Coin or even very fast approaching US CBDC allowing Bitcoin to be legal competitor long term and have issues with security of Exchanges and wallets with high powered AI looking to crack, but near term - I hate cash and like gold, Bitcoin and AI stocks ( which oddly enough are Microsoft, Tesla,Amazon with Google catching up ( the best techs heavily invested/positioned as umbrella over AI development stocks )

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote: April 30th, 2023, 2:42 am Regardless of your opinion - watch this entire video and I guarantee you learn something. I have doubts about fast approaching Global Digital Coin or even very fast approaching US CBDC allowing Bitcoin to be legal competitor long term and have issues with security of Exchanges and wallets with high powered AI looking to crack, but near term - I hate cash and like gold, Bitcoin and AI stocks ( which oddly enough are Microsoft, Tesla,Amazon with Google catching up ( the best techs heavily invested/positioned as umbrella over AI development stocks )

Seems like a lot of wealth is being parked in land/acreage. Sells quickly and has nearly doubled in the past 2 years where I live. They're not printing or mining any more either.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]