This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Yacht Rock wrote: September 24th, 2021, 8:47 am How's the audit going? Anyone have an update?
Are you talking about the Biden's tax audit? Last thing I hear Joe failed to pay 500k of his fair share. Sounds like he also dodged paying social security taxes. I haven't hear an update on Hunter yet, I think his is on going :lol:
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Joe is supposed to be receiving social security at his age, not paying into it :lol:

I forget, did the last guy ever release his tax returns? Asking for a friend

Also, regarding the audit- no new information yet, I don’t think there was any guise that Maricopa miscounted the ballots they have. What the Ninjas are going to try to claim is that the ballots are fraudulent in some way and shouldn’t be there in the first place. Interested to hear how it goes today. Have your fact checkers ready 8)
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: September 24th, 2021, 10:10 am Joe is supposed to be receiving social security at his age, not paying into it :lol:

Also, regarding the audit- no new information yet, I don’t think there was any guise that Maricopa miscounted the ballots they have. What the Ninjas are going to try to claim is that the ballots are fraudulent in some way and shouldn’t be there in the first place. Interested to hear how it goes today. Have your fact checkers ready 8)
I don't have time to make a list, to long. But I learned 5 years ago whatever democrats are falsely accusing you of .... is exactly what they're doing. It seems to work with their voters. :lol: :lol:
Purple Haize liked this
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: September 24th, 2021, 10:10 am Joe is supposed to be receiving social security at his age, not paying into it :lol:

What kind of jackwagon outfit is "Cyber Ninjas" anyway? I'm surprised anyone believed they'd come up with anything useful.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: September 24th, 2021, 10:26 am

I don't have time to make a list, to long. But I learned 5 years ago whatever democrats are falsely accusing you of .... is exactly what they're doing. It seems to work with their voters. :lol: :lol:
If you think Trump paid his fair share of taxes, I’ve got a bridge to sell you that isn’t far from Trump Tower.

You’re right in one respect- there’s a lot of accusing going both ways of things that people on both sides are guilty of. If you remove the word “falsely” you’re right on, but don’t be naive to think it’s just a democrat problem.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
At least Trump didn't run all over the country telling everyone to pay their fair share while hiding his in his freezer. No wait that was another democratics tactic. :lol:

Only thing Trump said was he wasn't releasing his as long as he was under audit.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Trump has a zany personality, has visible flaws, and like most politicians has an oversized ego. However, he was far more pragmatic than his Dem opponents, who continue to act like a bunch of crazed fanatics aggressively forcing their twisted version of reality on the public.
flameshaw, Purple Haize liked this
By cruzan_flame13
paradox wrote: September 24th, 2021, 1:42 pm Trump has a zany personality, has visible flaws, and like most politicians has an oversized ego. However, he was far more pragmatic than his Dem opponents, who continue to act like a bunch of crazed fanatics aggressively forcing their twisted version of reality on the public.
That the circus called politics and both sides do it. Only people will realize that it's just a game on us while they maintain wealthy and controlled lifestyle. Do as I say and not as I do should ring a bell.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: September 24th, 2021, 12:59 pm

If you think Trump paid his fair share of taxes, I’ve got a bridge to sell you that isn’t far from Trump Tower.

You’re right in one respect- there’s a lot of accusing going both ways of things that people on both sides are guilty of. If you remove the word “falsely” you’re right on, but don’t be naive to think it’s just a democrat problem.
Here’s the problem with that argument. If anyone gets audited by the IRS and have the returns gone over with a fine tooth comb they’ll end up in trouble. Do I believe Trumps accountants used every available tax loop hole to avoid paying more taxes then needed? Absolutely. That’s their job. I believe he paid what his accountants told him he owed.
If Trump taxes were so egregious the IRS would have pulled the trigger and jumped all over him YEARs (like decades) ago.
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
So Biden should have received 99 more votes, Trump 261 fewer

These alleged duplicate ballots more heavily favored the losers, aka the non-Democrats, in the Presidential and Senate races.

Looks like the ones stealing here were the Republicans. Trump an even bigger loser than we already knew he was!
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: September 25th, 2021, 2:12 pm
stokesjokes wrote: September 24th, 2021, 12:59 pm

Here’s the problem with that argument. If anyone gets audited by the IRS and have the returns gone over with a fine tooth comb they’ll end up in trouble. Do I believe Trumps accountants used every available tax loop hole to avoid paying more taxes then needed? Absolutely. That’s their job. I believe he paid what his accountants told him he owed.
If Trump taxes were so egregious the IRS would have pulled the trigger and jumped all over him YEARs (like decades) ago.
The problem with the IRS is that they've admitted it's easier and cheaper to target the working class instead of the 1% who serially fraud the nation out of millions of tax dollars every single year. You basically have to have some sloppy accountants to be in the top 1% and get audited by the IRS.
https://www.propublica.org/article/irs- ... t-the-poor
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Propublica as a source? :lol:
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: September 26th, 2021, 10:02 am Propublica as a source? :lol:
It's not difficult to find numerous other sources that have reported similar information

Like Fox Business, for example https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/irs-a ... ers-easier
Or the NY Times https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/03/sund ... h-irs.html
Or USA Today https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/20 ... 552393002/

Got any other genius level input to add?
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
dudes literally complained about people sources for 15 years or so and now all the sudden is like BBBUT ITS EVERYWHERE!!!! lmao
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]