This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Jonathan Carone
I need to know more about it, but on the surface, this Mitt Romney child poverty proposal might be the most pro-life idea from a Republican in a really long time. Color me very intrigued.

thepostman liked this
By Jonathan Carone
A conservative senator proposing a bill that overhauls outdated and bloated social programs while creating new policy that helps families and will likely significantly lower the abortion rate.
thepostman liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: February 5th, 2021, 10:00 am A Mormon with a bill financially incentivizing large families. Shocking.
Yes. Let’s force other people to pay for someone else’s kids.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
He promised to be the most progressive administration since FDR. His words not mine.

Also, Keste, John's of Bleecker, John's on W 44th, Papa's Tomato Pies, Razza, are among the greats IMO.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: February 5th, 2021, 9:58 pm
Sly Fox wrote: February 5th, 2021, 10:00 am A Mormon with a bill financially incentivizing large families. Shocking.
Yes. Let’s force other people to pay for someone else’s kids.
It sounds like the current welfare plan, just requires marriage or civil union to go with the kids.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
I don't complain about welfare anymore. if fails to even come close to the amount of corporate welfare that is handed out in the trillions each year its just not worth our time. So what Sally skims the system with her 4 kids and drives an escalade. Boeing has gotten over 10 Billion dollars in tax cuts in the past 8 years and has actually has less people working for it than it did prior to the cuts!
adam42381 liked this
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
geeze alou i'm becoming comrade rubbermallet
Sly Fox, rogers3 liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Higher wage requirements should ally to multinationals and big chains with more than 25 employees. That would level the playing field some between locally owned mom and pop's and Walmart, Amazon, etc.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
When the dollar takes a back seat so does our global influence. Fits in with my interpretation of scripture though. 😉 God's story playing out 👆
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: February 12th, 2021, 5:59 am When the dollar takes a back seat so does our global influence. Fits in with my interpretation of scripture though. 😉 God's story playing out 👆
Where does the Bible mention Yuan? Or the dollar?
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
China will likely take us to the cleaners. The world basically ignores their atrocities and progress can be forced when you don't have 2 parties growing more and more at odds every day.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: February 12th, 2021, 10:21 am
TH Spangler wrote: February 12th, 2021, 5:59 am When the dollar takes a back seat so does our global influence. Fits in with my interpretation of scripture though. 😉 God's story playing out 👆
Where does the Bible mention Yuan? Or the dollar?
Bible seems to indicate we only protest when Russia, Turkey and Iran decide to visit Israel and loot her spoils. :lol: As the dollar goes, we go. No worries though, God's got it. :lol:

https://www.gotquestions.org/Russia-end-times.html
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
paradox wrote: February 21st, 2021, 1:38 pm Be careful what you wish for--or just may end up with Biden and nasty Delaware pizza.
But look! No more mean Tweets. Everything is better. He even put another “lid” on the day
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: February 21st, 2021, 3:47 pm
paradox wrote: February 21st, 2021, 1:38 pm Be careful what you wish for--or just may end up with Biden and nasty Delaware pizza.
But look! No more mean Tweets. Everything is better. He even put another “lid” on the day
It's way better. He even wears multiple masks at times. But it can be tiring.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Looks like Biden has flipped just about everything Trump accomplished .... except where the US embassy is located in Israel.

Congress needs to get involved and pass a law ca[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]