This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jmclaughlin
Biden could have synched the Nobel Piece Prize last night but his humility kept him from it. His handling of Putin is a kin to his dog day struggles with Corn Pop. Corn Pop was a bad dude. He ran a bunch of bad boys. Just like Putin and his bad boy Trump. A simple squint and muddled whisper would have placed intense fear in our nations adversaries. Unfortunately, the Adderall wore off before he could get to his angry voice. Maybe next year.
By rtb72
jmclaughlin wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 10:34 am Biden could have synched the Nobel Piece Prize last night but his humility kept him from it. His handling of Putin is a kin to his dog day struggles with Corn Pop. Corn Pop was a bad dude. He ran a bunch of bad boys. Just like Putin and his bad boy Trump. A simple squint and muddled whisper would have placed intense fear in our nations adversaries. Unfortunately, the Adderall wore off before he could get to his angry voice. Maybe next year.
"Go Get Him!!!"
jmclaughlin liked this
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
rtb72 wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 12:53 pm "Go Get Him!!!"
My wife asked about that, as did the hosts on Fox News. When I heard it, I cringed, but I took it for Joe being Joe. And I don't think it was "get him" (Putin), it was "Go get 'em!" as in "Rah, Rah, USA!"
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Perhaps it was someone communicating through an earpiece and they were telling the "team" to Go Get Him and he forgot to filter it out and pulled an audio Ron Burgundy.
alabama24, flamehunter liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 7:45 pm Perhaps it was someone communicating through an earpiece and they were telling the "team" to Go Get Him and he forgot to filter it out and pulled an audio Ron Burgundy.
I read a tweet to that effect today. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
By jmclaughlin
SumItUp wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 11:12 pm When does China go into Taiwan?
Taiwan is a a country in Asia, next to a larger country called China. According to our VP.
By rtb72
rtb72 wrote: March 6th, 2022, 9:00 pm So along these lines....

Did you here Biden had to go to the hospital today???
He couldn't stop Putin :D
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
The Big Guy warns of food shortages coming to the US. Is that part of the Build Back Better plan?
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
I've been wondering who's running the country? Who's Biden listening to? Who's calling the shots. Now we know, it's the Easter Bunny. Babylon Bee should have some fun with that.

Unfortunately it's hard to laugh at what Democrats have done to the country, and world for that matter in less than 2 years 🥺
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: April 19th, 2022, 11:06 am I've been wondering who's running the country? Who's Biden listening to? Who's calling the shots. Now we know, it's the Easter Bunny. Babylon Bee should have some fun with that.

Unfortunately it's hard to laugh at what Democrats have done to the country, and world for that matter in less than 2 years 🥺
For those who may be wondering.

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
When these Biden fuel prices fully filter from farm to the processors to delivery trucks to shelves we are in BIG trouble. Who ever voted for this guy deserves to be hit hardest. :x

We use to ask, what have you done FOR my family. Now we ask what have you done TO my family.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm […]

Long snapper from Elon/UCLA with one year of eligi[…]

A Liberty-Longhorns matchup would be incredible. I[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]