This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: July 16th, 2021, 8:51 am
thepostman wrote: July 15th, 2021, 5:36 pm Should we rename this as the Babylon Bee thread? :dontgetit
Comeon man! :roll:
2 links, 10 days apart. Not my fault nobody posted anything in between.
Boys there's plenty we could be posting about JB. I haven't out of respect for our country. I hope we survive the next 3 years. :shock:
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I thought Biden was a radical leftist!!!

Trump and Biden probably have more in common than anybody on either side of the aisle would like to admit. Especially economically.
adam42381 liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: July 16th, 2021, 1:03 pm
olldflame wrote: July 16th, 2021, 8:51 am
thepostman wrote: July 15th, 2021, 5:36 pm Should we rename this as the Babylon Bee thread? :dontgetit
Comeon man! :roll:
2 links, 10 days apart. Not my fault nobody posted anything in between.
Boys there's plenty we could be posting about JB. I haven't out of respect for our country. I hope we survive the next 3 years. :shock:
In 3 years I'll finally be away from the greater DC area. So I sure hope we do survive! :lol:
TH Spangler liked this
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, Biden. He's a pretty moderate guy. Double-masked and double-vaccinated, doubling down on fear and hysteria. And when the panic-stricken moms start re-directing their fears to children living under endless mask mania, then suddenly, "the science" will tell us to stop masking children...as Dems will be sure to summarily blame it on the opposition.
Last edited by paradox on July 17th, 2021, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
How could anyone even pretend to disagree. Biden is beautifully moderate in every way. And he never plays both sides or tries to burn the candle on both ends. In fact, it may be inaccurate to even call him a politician. They may need to invent a new word to describe this man. Maybe that's it. Simply, This Man or The Man or even better yet Da Man.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Yes, a truly "pretend to be squarely in the middle" Saturday, my Biden-friendly friends....cheers.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Nah, Biden didn't double mask and join in on all the fear-mongering rhetoric from the Dems. If we think we witnessed that... apparently we didn't...it must've been all that second hand doobie smoke clouding our senses. Glad that got cleared up.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Is that the criteria to figure out if someone is a leftist or not? In that case, Biden is a crazy leftist. I'll remind the left leaning people in my life of this because they haven't exactly been pleased with him lately. I'm sure that'll change their mind on him. Thanks @paradox !
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
Never said Biden was a leftist. Just having a little fun with some of the extremes he plays in to. The double-mask hysteria is excessive to say the least. Not exactly a response of moderation.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Biden is a leftist. Not really sure how anyone can say he isn't. Sure, he may not be as outspoken as others in his party, but his actions are in line with their goals.
Purple Haize, LU 57 liked this
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: July 17th, 2021, 6:02 pm Biden is a leftist. Not really sure how anyone can say he isn't. Sure, he may not be as outspoken as others in his party, but his actions are in line with their goals.
He plays it that way because that's the party he's in. He's like Cuomo. An incompetent politician, who engages with the left when it benefits him politically. But not a true lefty. William Wilhelm III (changed to Bill DeBlasio to sound more ethnic) is a man of the left. As is NJ Governor Phil Murphy. My sense is that those guys really believe in all that utopian stuff.
LU 57 liked this
Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?

G5 Playoff Only

We DO NOT want this. This is Division 1AA all ove[…]